Points of Interest & Landmarks
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- The City of Rome is full of historical and archeological remnants. Thus, many visitors invest their time to discover those places. However, if you will stay in Rome more than 3 days, I strongly recommend you to make visit to Fiuggi. It is a typical medieval village located on mountains. It has a beautiful panoramic pastoric view from the center. Furthermore, village is famous for its thermal water.Written 14 July 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I was told that there is a Nature Reserve but I didn't see it. I drove all the way around the lake. Nice views but I wouldn't base a vacation on this lake.Written 4 June 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- While strolling through this charming town filled with cafes and shops we came upon this beautiful little church. The tiny mosaic tiles are absolutely beautiful.Written 17 September 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Interesting place to visit, nice Churches. We walked round all the narrow streets, very characteristic. Fiuggi is well known for its thermal spa and mineral water.Written 7 April 2014
- This is a narrow stair lined street in Fiuggi. I've seen streets that were tighter, and harder to navigate, but this one has a funny name, so what the hell!Written 7 May 2018
- We visited the Taberna one evening during a stay in Fiuggi. We had followed them on Instagram before but I would definitely recommend a visit. The ambiance is amazing with very friendly welcoming owners. Good choice of local wines and beer as well as German and Belgian beer on tap. The sharing platters are excellent and the polenta is amazing. We will definitely be returning! 🥰Written 28 April 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Fiuggi
- The best outdoor activities in Fiuggi according to Tripadvisor travellers are: See all outdoor activities in Fiuggi on Tripadvisor
- The most popular things to do in Fiuggi with children according to Tripadvisor travellers are:See all kid friendly things to do in Fiuggi on Tripadvisor
Fiuggi Attractions Information