- Traveller favouritesTours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
7 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travellers are saying
- My 10 year old son and I did the two day beginners course having never dived before. The facilities, staff and experience were all superb. The staff were all patient, highly professional, confidence inspiring and spoke excellent English, explaining everything clearly. The dives were unbelievable. Superb, thank you.Written 23 July 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I was lucky that finally the weather gods were in favor and I could join a sea kayak excursion on this beautiful island. Gaudenzio is a fantastic guide, and also his equipment is marvelous (no plastic). I fully enjoyed paddling along the coast to Sant’Andrea and back, with a lovely lunch break at the beach café, in turquoise waters and along the stunning coastal landscape with granite cliffs and pine trees and evergreen oaks. I would definitely love to join one of the longer excursions and to circumvent the island. Grazie mille, Gaudenzio!Written 11 October 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We went on this boat as we saw that you could go into the keels of the catamaran and see under the water to see the fish life. The boat was a good boat with plenty of space up top and inside. It left punctually and only cost 20 Euro. It would have been nice if the captain gave more commentary on what we were seeing. It was very minimum.
Also, it was sad to see that the Mediterranean has little fish life. Even when food was put in the ocean to entice the fish to our viewing platform when we were above the ship wreck, I could only see a few species of fish and they were quite small. Once upon a time there were many fish and bigger fish in the Med, especially in that area. Have they all been fished out? That was sad to see the destruction of this beautiful ecosystem. The views of the land however, were spectacular.
The trip last around 2.5 hours.Written 1 June 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Worst rental company ever! They don’t speak English. Yesterday we were supposed to rent a boat, the contact person was not pro active to inform us before arrival that because of the weather no boats could be rented. So today was the day we could go...
Before departing; they didn’t explain the boat properly (we ran without gasoline) and could not exchange the money as we were supposed to get back €5. We also got another boat as we had booked but this was because of the waves they said... as we are not experienced we had to believe them on their word but I am in doubt because the original boat we rented was not even on the dock. Also 2 other guest were complaining about the service and not delivering the service as was agreed upon.
I surely hope people will read this post and be aware of this bad organization and the incapable people running it.Written 5 August 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.