Boat Tours • Fishing Charters & Tours
- Traveller favouritesTours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked according to revenue made by Tripadvisor on those bookings, plus the number of page views by Tripadvisor users, and the quantity and quality of reviews
Showing results 1-30 of 36
What travellers are saying
- The best way to get to Collioure without parking problems is to take the navette from Argeles-sur-Mer by Kapmer. Ik was on the Barracuda, and had a lovely trip (the sea was quiet). The captain amused us with lots of stories and information in a humoristic way about the environment and the history of the region.Written 8 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Our teenage daughters were very keen to experience scuba diving, we had dived but a long time ago, so were more than a little rusty. Thankfully I phoned and booked our places as they were busy and although mostly French on the trips, there was enough English spoken to make our trips very enjoyable.
We booked the 3 dive Discovery package which I thought was good value at €150, the first dive was with our own personal dive master, the second and third dives we went as a family with a dive master ........great care and attention was given and when my wife had issues with her ears ........they were very sympathetic and gave a discount as well as T shirts for the teenage daughters.
I cannot recommend this dive company highly enough and would like to thank Eric and his team for a great 3 afternoons of diving and an exciting and safe experience for this family.Written 4 August 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Max was awesome, the best bike tour i ever took!
Great views, and amazing spots, helped guide us through the scary parts to make sure we felt safe!
Highly recommend!Written 27 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We hired a six person 115HP boat yesterday and had a great time. Sailing Way appears to be an excellent and very professional company. We had a well prepraed boat in very good condition. The safety briefing was careful and detailed and we were given excellent advice on how to spend our six hours. Would thoroughly recommend.Written 13 September 2021
- Great instructor, great guide, great bikes, great routes. Julien will tailor your experience according to your skill level. He's one of the highest-rated monitors in the region, but the prices are extremely affordable. Incredible value for the money. You only need to bring your summer clothes, your snacks and your water, Julien will take care of all the rest. I'm definitely going back next time!Written 15 August 2020
- A great experience for all the family! Our daughter and friend did a PADI Discover Scuba and they just lived it. Being a diving instructor myself I can say this team knows really well what they are doing and with a lot of passion! 👏 Bravo.Written 27 July 2022
- We are family of 4 (17+) and booked ‚La reserve marine‘. Our captain Olivier showed us the best places for snorkling and SUP (with a good introduction). In addition the boat is perfect for a trip of max 8 and we enjoyed the speed and waves. We would do it again!Written 14 August 2022
- Excellent dive operation. I took a half day trip (1 dive), and then felt compelled to return for a full day trip (2 dives). We were expertly led by François underwater, and able to enjoy the best the region has to offer: wreck, octopus, nudibranch, lobster, barracuda, sponges, red coral, etc. All of that in a relaxed, convivial, and very professional atmosphere. This is the kind of establishments I will bring my kids to to learn diving.Written 6 July 2022
- It was a very good experience with an unexpected nature we viewed from the Tech!
Good, friendly and helpful staff!
The two hour tour was absolutely worth the money!Written 27 July 2021
- We visited today and it was a really great day out. We are a family of 5 with children 7,11 and 15. The staff couldn’t have been more helpful and spent a lot of time helping my 7 year old who was very nervous initially. Start with violet 3 for this age group. We spent 5 hours there and were exhausted at the end of the day but were occupied all the time and
Left very happy with the day.Written 29 June 2022
- Wonderful experience with two great guides who a amazing with kids. Professional and passionate about the sea, we spent a great afternoon in the water 🧜♀️. Thank you Marine & JulienWritten 28 July 2019
- Verry nice people helpfull and kindness!!!
We had a great Windsurfing time with oure boys!!!Written 26 August 2020
- We are 7 friends that spend 4 days with Françoise Danjou as a guide. We had a program with a lot of variation: snorkeling, e-mountainbike, visit to Collioure, 2 days hiking in the hills/mountains surrounding Collioure. We stayed two nights in the refuge du Madeloc, which is a marvelous location in the middle of nature.
Françoise organised and coordinated the whole period, and was also our guide during the hiking. She's a really good nature guide!Written 16 June 2019
- We had seen people paddle boarding when we visited Collioure and we thought that it looked fun so when we saw it again in Argeles beach we thought that we'd kill an hour and have a go. We were so glad that we did! It was a lot of fun and laughter. The staff at the rental were very helpful. None of us had done paddle boarding before so they gave us some basic instruction on where to sit and how to stand up. I would say it took us about twenty minutes before we really got the hang of it as it was a relatively choppy sea so we had to learn to cope with the waves. We also decided to take the life jackets offered. All four of us are confident swimmers but I was glad for the jacket after falling in as it helped keep you orientated and made trying to get back up on the board a little easier.
Overall I would highly recommend paddle boarding and this company was lovely to deal with. We are thinking of doing their guided kayak tour later in the week.Written 24 June 2016
Frequently Asked Questions about Argeles-sur-Mer
- These are the best hidden gems for tours in Argeles-sur-Mer:See more hidden gem tours in Argeles-sur-Mer on Tripadvisor
Argeles-sur-Mer Tours Information
|Tours Prices From||S$101|