Multi-day Tours • 4WD, ATV & Off-Road Tours
- Traveller favouritesTours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked according to revenue made by Tripadvisor on those bookings, plus the number of page views by Tripadvisor users, and the quantity and quality of reviews
25 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- My friend and I did a private ATV Tropic Wheels Tours as our vacation finale to ring in her birthday, and it truly was a memorable experience! It was my first time riding an ATV, and to finally get to do it in Exuma was the best decision. Kz, our tour guide, made the experience worth while and took us on an adventure to secret scenic spots on the island. He encouraged us to conquer our fear and swim in a blue hole, we saw a hill view of the coast and also got to see a healing part of the beach. He made sure we were safe and refreshed as he had beverages for the ride! Kz surely made the tour friendly and he was great company to explore the island. You’ll also get sick footage of you riding through the dirt path because he will also be your personal photographer. So don’t worry, if my friend and I can ride through Exuma on an ATV you definitely can too, and it’s best you go with Tropic Wheel Tours.Written 15 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This was an absolutely amazing, fun-filled day! We did all of the promised activities and then some with our adult children. We fed iguanas, swam with pigs and sharks, snorkeled the Grotto and a sunken airplane, stopped on the beautiful sandbar, and more! We were lucky to have Captain Brian and First Mate Lex to usher us through an experience of a lifetime. They were so kind, funny, informative, and safety focused. Soft drinks and snacks were provided along with an interesting narrative and fun music. 100% recommend this adventure!!! Go now, you won't regret it.Written 7 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We had the most amazing time with a private tour on Island Boy Adventures thanks to Valentino and Quentin. We had 3 families and many kids but Valentino and Quentin made the trip exciting and enjoyable the whole time. They were so knowledgeable about the area. We loved it so much we booked another adventure with them a few days later.Written 25 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- 4 of us had 2 great excursions on Dallas' boat. The first was the Sandy Cay trip and the 2nd was a snorkel trip. While I cannot recall all of the stops, we got to see pigeon cay for snorkeling n shelling, in addition to Sandy Cay and a cay with colorful iguanas. The snorkeling trip was quite nice and included a stop at Moriah Cay I believe, as well Hurricane hole and one other location. Dallas was patient, informative and welcoming.Written 20 July 2022
- Captain Chris is PHENOMENAL. Seriously. He is the type of guy you just want to be around. Laid back, thoughtful, funny, knowledgable, and loves what he does. He took us to secluded spots, beaches that were untouched, and beautiful reefs among other things. He is also fantastic at taking pictures.
We did the whole "go up the cays" human cattle tours and let me tell you, it is not worth it compared to the experience you get with Captain Chris.
Thank you Captain Chris for an unforgettable experience. We will be asking for you whenever we come back.Written 12 August 2022
- Our full-day Pig and shark tour with Graeme was a highlight of our vacation. We were a party of 7, 4 adults and three children between the ages of 9 and 5. He was very accommodating to our needs. He was a great tour guide with tons of knowledge about the history and current state of the Exumas. He was flexible and attentive to our goals of the tour. I would definitely recommend G Sea Adventures. Next visit back to the Exumas we will definitely utilize his services.Written 26 November 2021
- My wife and I went fishing with Stevie in April 2022. We really enjoyed the trip. We started fly fishing in June 2021, so we were still beginners. Stevie was very patient and taught us a lot about casting. He worked hard to find fish close enough for us to reach with our casts. He was a gentleman and a family man and we very much enjoyed our trip with him. We both fulfilled life long dreams and caught our first bonefish. I even hooked a nice big bonefish and a barracuda charged in and ate my fish while I was trying to land it. Stevie knows I am telling the truth. If we are ever lucky enough to go back to the beautiful island of Exuma we will spend more time with Stevie fishing and if he ever comes to the mountains of Virginia we will take him trout fishing. Thank you Stevie for taking us fishing; it was an honor and a real pleasure.Written 13 June 2022
- We did two day with them: 1 was an intro to scuba for several of our party and the other was a private snorkel afternoon. Both were very good!! They did a great job with our party!Written 13 July 2022
- Levi and family were great! Upon arrival we were treated like family. Levi had his son on board to help and a couple of his grandkids tagged along for the day as well, all of them were great people. Levi knows the islands like the back of his hand, really felt like a day out with my Dad. Very laid back easy day. We hit all the favorite places and spent as much or as little time as we would like which made it so much more personal. I highly recommend hanging out with him for the day. We ran into a lot of the bigger charters and they were all crowded and very structured. We had a blast, and if we come back we’ll definitely hang out with Levi again. He’s quiet so listen because he has a lot of knowledge about the islands!Written 1 August 2019
- My family and I booked a half day tour with Turtle Divers. Captain Darron and Captain Pat met us at the docks in George Town and we spent the morning exploring the islands and beaches around Great Exuma. We snorkelled, walked the sand banks and swam with turtles. Darron and Pat were great and I can highly recommend this tour! We were dropped off at The Blue Waters restaurant for lunch and we took a taxi from there back to our resort. Would definitely book again.
The Young Family from England😊Written 18 August 2022
- Jason and his first mate were awesome. Friendly and knowledgeable and super hospitable. They even offered to guide us around a second day when we had our own rental boat. I highly recommend them for an unforgettable experience and some great photography. Lifetime memories!
JasonWritten 14 September 2022
- We rented a 20ft boat with a 115 hp Yamaha for two days. This allowed us to visit or see "Chat-n-Chill" for lunch, Starfish beach, multiply beautiful private beaches on Stocking Island, Turtle Beach on Exuma Island, and more. Special thanks to Lee for the great service and his friendliness. He delivered the boat to our rental house about a mile south of Brown's Marine.Written 11 November 2021
- We had the most amazing day with Endless Blue. Sugar Jr. and Calvin were so much fun and accommodating I could not imagine using any other tour! We had a private tour that was tailored to our needs and it was an experience we will never forget!Written 19 April 2022
- Captains Johnson and Turnquest are the best in the business. Super fun, professional, so knowledgeable about every aspect of the Exuma’s. We went with them for a while the whole day all the way to Long Island had lunch first it was amazing highly recommendWritten 14 May 2022
- Jamaal was our boat driver/ captain to the island and was AWESOME today. He was very friendly and made our trip great. Thanks Jamaal!!!!!
The island was beautiful and everyone so friendly!Written 7 August 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about George Town
- These are the best places for budget-friendly tours in George Town:See more budget-friendly tours in George Town on Tripadvisor
- These are the most romantic places for tours in George Town:See more romantic tours in George Town on Tripadvisor