- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
5 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- The tour is excellent and the spirits tasted were even better! Sarah gave a comprehensive, informative and enjoyable insight into the processes of distilling whiskey, rum, and gin. We then tasted the normal gin, the winter gin (drunk with ginger ale and delicious) the rum, and their Wireworks and Necessary Evil whiskeys. The whiskeys were amazing, fruity and smooth with a smokey aftertaste. I bought some winter gin, but was very tempted to buy some whiskey too. I’ve done a few winery/brewery/distillery tours, and this was up there with the best.Written 25 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Lovely couple of hours going round this interesting museum of cars.
Laid out very well and access friendly to those using wheelchairs or mobility scooters.
Interesting to see cars we owned many years ago. All xars in fabulous condition too. An audio/visual guide is available too included in price. Adults £16 concessions £14 and carers free. Well worth going. Only open Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays during winter.Written 26 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Being able to drive some cars made visiting a motor museum a whole new experience - I strongly recommend a visit !
Definitely worth driving the 1937 Austin 7 as a contrast to the more exciting cars
The staff were great too - really added to the funWritten 23 October 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This was after we'd visited the gin distillery opposite the woods. My wife knew of it as a child. I've never been before but it was a lovely place to walk. it was beautiful and full of interesting things, plants, wild life and small water falls. The only challenge is for those with mobility problems it was (would be) very hard. Yet well worth the hard work. A great walk. Don't forget to visit the Gin Distillery!!Written 18 September 2021
- If you are interested in cars then this is a great place to visit. It took me all through my motoring life and even further back to that of my father. Brought back a huge number of memories. The cars are superbly presented, mostly in showroom condition and, those that required it, restored to a very high standard. An electronic device is supplied to give a spoken commentary on your visit and using the same device a description of each particular car by scanning a QR code. I completed my tour by visiting the cafeteria which has a varied, reasonably priced menu.
Over all a great morning out.Written 19 November 2021