- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
7 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- I had a VISA credit card of SBI Prime through which I got a Priority Pass for access to Aspire Lounge at Zurich Airport and Swiss International Airlines had provided one complimentary one for my wife who was traveling with me to Canada with 7 hour Layover at Zurich. The Lounge is spacious and well furnished and we lay down on the bigger sofas to straighten our backs after an 8 hrs. flight.Ample variety of Hard and Soft drinks, Coffee,Fruits,Breakfast items both Veg and Non-Veg were there.My wife particularly liked the Hot Pasta with cashew nuts and I found the chicken in particular tasty.The Lounge provides peace, rest and relaxation to travelers and is cut off from the hustle and bustle of this busy Airport.On one whole flank of the lounge there is a glass wall overlooking one of the runways from where one can see planes taking off. Staff of three persons were seen there - one lady at the reception desk and one lady cook plus one male attendant who collects the used plates etc. and keeps the Lounge clean.The washing room for Men is just outside on the left and for Women is a few steps after the lifts outside.No shower facility is there.Staff in lounge is very courteous too.Written 3 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We got a voucher for a sim lesson and dinner (fly and dine) at Runaway34 and Simacademy. The food was very good and the heli trip with Pilot trainer John was instructive, and wonderful. We flu from Grindelwald over some stops underway e.g. Meiringen, to the final landing at heliport Alpnach near Lucern.
Thanks to the instructions and the trust from John I was able to take off and land the helicopter at the end by myself!Written 14 August 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- very entertaining and educating, learn something about wine and wine quality. with five bottle wine to taste its really give us more wide view about wine and how to search all the flavor in a good wine.Written 27 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The driver in the blue Tesla drives like he's in a pursuit. Never again!!
Very rude staff as well. Honks at other cars all the time and chases them.Written 3 October 2022