- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
10 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- Great diving great staff. The guide his is 'Is' (at least that what where told) is friendly relaxed and professional.Written 14 March 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Feel nervous for my first experience, but the master make me.calm and put my trust on him. He brief me before take off, when we are in the air and before landing. Magnificent view, you can see the sea, beach, city, mountain, river etc. Definitely will comebacks and fly again with my friends. Thank to imei my pilot and pak asgaff for the short brief and information. And proudly to say, my first parasailing in one of the best spot in the world. YihaaaaaWritten 25 October 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- What a well spent 3 days and 2 nights at Togean Islands. Our guide, Mr. Owan, did a good job for handling the itinerary, accommodation, and even helping us to arrange the transportation from Gorontalo to Togean Islands and vice versa.
Also, Mr. Owan the guide not only guides us during trip to the islands, but he literally accompanied us this whole 3D2N.
During this we also can request to visit several islands. And we do have proclaimed an unnamed island, since our guide said we are the first who visit this small island. We named the island: Narnia Cave. If you have a plan to come to Togean Island, maybe you can ask to Mr. Owan where’s the location of the Narnia Cave Island. It’s a Island with a cave, one side of the cave is facing the sea and the other side is facing its beach. So beautiful.
Overall, we are so delighted with this short trip. Hopefully, next time we can visit Togean Islands again and have a great tour again with Togean Journey.Written 17 September 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We stayed to dive for 3 days 4 nights at the villas. The room was nice and clean right by the beach. Pristine beach waters with a great jetty to chill. Great weather and the dive sites nearby was incredibly amazing with healthy and huge corals. Food was great (full board). Divemasters was very profesional and knowlegable. Dive boat was specialy built with divers in mind (spacious). Kids enjoyed the snorkeling. Overall had a great experience. Highly recommend this place and would love to visit again someday!Written 18 August 2017
- Togean is wonderful place to enjoy the nature, snorkeling, and diving. It is a remote area where signal is very limited. Been there twice and Pak Magath as the local guide didn't let us down every single time. Good service with excellence local experience makes him perfect to accompany you in this trip. He knows what he's doing. He'll give you some plot twist compared to the listed itinerary but the surprise is so far so good.Written 28 December 2018