- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
4 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- I went on two excursions with guide Petrus. Spot hornbills and tarsiers. Both times it was great. Petrus is persistent in looking for solutions when things don't work out. Petrus you are a top guide!Written 10 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The best place to relax with your family or friend.They have very beautiful beach also comfortable staf.We make 5 Days 4 nights trip in Togean Island and spend our time here.Organize by Ardhy tour guide sulawesi.You can call/ WhatsApp him on +62 82194743434.Written 22 September 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great diving great staff. The guide his is 'Is' (at least that what where told) is friendly relaxed and professional.Written 14 March 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I visited this place looking for a nice coral reef and spend some quiet days waiting for my return to home. Sadly I have to leave the place hastily because of the rowdy crowd of youngsters having a good time. Do not get me wrong everybody has been young and wanted to have some crazy fun from time to time, but this activity must not incompatible with those people looking for quiet and calm days.
About the coral I must say this beach has a several kilometers stretch of coral garden well preserved worthy of being snorkeled and enjoyed (especially between Prince John dive resort and Donggala). Sadly here stop all the good things.
The list of problems I found were the following:
- The beach is fully occupied with restaurants, gazebos and cheap accommodations and totally disappeared in hight tide. On the water you will find big agglomerations of people on the shores, crazy banana boats and skipper boats offering snorkeling trips.
- The accommodation is devoted to allocate big groups local youngsters, this is traduced in days of noisy karaokes, lack of privacy, smelly barbacoas and rubbish everywhere. On the other hand I must say I did not see drugs, alcohol or fightings, so it was a healthy crowd of young people looking for fun.
All in all, this place maybe worthy to visit if you avoid this place from Thursday to Sunday when all the young people from Palu and nearby area come here to spent he weekend. If you have enough budget, Prince John dive resort will let you avoid the noisy crowds. I will suggest to enjoy the coral reef from Monday to Wednesday and then go somewhere place more quiet (I found it in Pulau Pasoso but this is another story). If you are looking for a nice beach with quiet bungalows you will regret your decision.
This place is in urgent need of regulation of activities and waste management. I hope the local authorities solve this problem in the near future or all will be lost irreparably.Written 1 September 2017