Zipline & Aerial Adventure Parks • Boat Tours
Top Attractions in Sardinal
What travellers are saying
- We did a two hour sea doo tour of Culebra Bay in Papagayo with Luis. It was a great tour to see the coastline. We walked a beautiful beach and walked through caves to see the marine life (spider star fish, crabs) and interesting pink rocks. We visited another beach and saw howler monkeys high in the trees. It was great that Luis was able to take pictures for us as well. It was a fun tour! Would recommend this company for any excursions out of Secrets Papagayo.Written 25 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- If you are traveling to Costa Rica 🇨🇷 and are looking for adventures and advice for the area this is the person to contact. Matt did a wonderful job and was very helpful in booking our tours. His hospitality was above all expectations. Matt's Fishing and Tours C. R.Written 1 December 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This was our first trip to Costa Rica and we are so happy to have selected Fayla tours. They are punctual, professional and wonderful people. We were escorted to every excursion and explained every detail. We were able to learn about the country and its traditions, that was a plus! The best excursions by far we have ever done! Easy pay pal payment options and secure. The owner was very responsive, Alex and Christian were spectacular! We will be back! By the way November is a great month to visit.Written 20 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great service from your company ( Christian and his team) The drivers we had for both rides, to the airport and from the airport, were excellent and perfect. Will definitely book our next event with you for any transportation needs and tours. Keep up the good work.Written 6 July 2022
- We went on multiple trips with Jose and Eric, and we had the best time seeing volcanoes, rainforests , baby turtles, blue Jean frogs many things off the bucket list with these guys would recommend to anyoneWritten 3 December 2022
- Issys Tours treated our family like their own family...Thank you so much for the wonderful memories. We will cherish them foreveSpectacular experience in Costa Rica thanks to Issys Tours Costa Rica!!! My family and I want to thank Esteban and his staff for treating us like family!!! Highly recommended if you are interested in visiting Costa Rica!!! Issys Tours Costa Rica catered to all our needs, from reliable round-trip airport transfers to private boat excursions and more!!! Their private round-trip transfer was punctual, friendly and safe. Issys Tours booked our Buena Vista Mega Combo tour and their awesome private concierge, Michael, went above and beyond to make sure my family and I were safe and had an enjoyable experience. Thanks to Esteban, Issys Tours was able to book us on a few last minute excursions to visit the sloth sanctuary at Bijagua Rana with our wonderful and knowledgeable guide, Manuel, where we had many sloth encounters as well as other wild animals. This was a major highlight of our visit thanks to Issys Tours. Following our awesome visit to the sloth sanctuary, Esteban added a special visit for my family to the Café&Cacao Tour, where we learned about coffee and chocolate. Next, we headed to El Sabor De Doña Carmen for a delicious and authentic Costa Rican lunch and visited their majestic butterfly sanctuary. To top off our wonderful and perfect day, Esteban offered my family a private sunset boat tour with Captain Eduard and Carlos, who safely brought us to visit the mangroves and swim at the beautiful Playa Nacascolo. Again, my family and I are so grateful for taking care of us and treating us like your family!!!Written 14 August 2022
- The wildlife safari tour was fabulous. We felt safe in Pablo's care as he took us from the gate of our hotel to local shops, a river tour chock full of crocodiles, iguanas monkeys and birds, to a gorgeous waterfall, and finally to a preserve where we saw sloths, frogs and snakes. Pablo heard my daughter say how much she likes horchata and stopped at a little place with a similar delightful beverage. Would highly recommend and hope to do the trip again some day!Written 27 November 2022
- An absolutely amazing day trip to rain forest . Sloths, then a raft ride saw crocodile monkeys and other birds etc.Gino was an amazing guide. Friendly and knowledgeable.Written 13 September 2022
- My overall experience for the tours was more than amazing. Alan did his thing as our tour guide and would love for him to be our tour guide on the next trip.Written 28 May 2022
- Booked a combo Trip with Gustavo.
Genuine kind man full of information.
Did river dinghy ride seeing various birds and river crocodiles.
Then off to see the sloths .toucans .howler Monkeys on a rain forest hike.
We then went to a butterfly farm and had lunch..
The day was finished off with a swim in a waterfall and a visit to the drivers house where he picked mangos and cashew fruits from his numerous trees.
Juan the driver was very kind and informative.
You can't go wrong by booking with Gustavo and Eric because apart from being cheaper you have a better experience because you're in a smaller group.
Thanks Juan. Gustavo and Eric for a memorable dayWritten 9 March 2022
- This was really easy to book via Papagayo Tours - pay online - they pick you up exactly when they said they would. You can tell them how many people you want on the tour and you will get a private tour (we were just two) and tell them what you want to do and see. William our was a great guide. Very patient, and very responsive to requests. A very very enjoyable couple of hours through water, and mud, and a waterfall. We chose not to do beaches.Written 11 November 2022
- Our tour guide was Manrique and he was the best tour guide we’ve ever had on our tour experiences in Costa Rica. We did the palo verde tour with Manrique and we enjoyed it so much that we booked a 2nd tour a day later. He took us to the beautiful Rio Celeste which has one of a kind scenery and was one of the most beautiful places we’ve ever seen. We traveled with young kids and he was very helpful and thoughtful the whole time to ensure we had the best experience possible. Would highly recommend a tour with the travel agency and ask for ManriqueWritten 16 June 2021
- I didn’t actually buy their service but I was at playa junquillal snorkelling when my shoulder just disclocated and I was trying to swim back to safety when one of the workers jumped off his boat to save me as I started to pass out if it wasn’t for him I probably wouldn’t be alive right now
Thank You ❤️Written 29 December 2021
- So thank you to luis and miky )the little white clever dog ) for giving us the best possible Costa Rica experience.. luis could help us out with anything we needed, jet ski’s, fishing trips, horse riding, rainforest exp, zip lining etc and full of knowledge and history of Costa Rica. Great trips, first ones there to avoid the rush and made new friends... holiday to remember thanks to these guys!.. office’ on beach in front of palace!... pura Vida!Written 15 March 2020
- This was a fun experience which made seeing the coast of Costa Rica spectacular. The ATV's are easy to navigate, guides are super fun and helpful and the path is incredible. It was an amazing way to see some of the distant beaches that are different than the resorts we stayed at. Wear sunblock on your wrists, as they get fried in the sun!Written 28 March 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Sardinal
- The best day trips from Sardinal according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
- Private Mega Combo Tour in Costa Rica
- Private Buena Vista Combo Adventure Zipline & Hot Springs
- Good view mega combo
- Hiking Tour of La Leona Waterfall with Lunch
- Private must do Day Trip to the Costa Rica Rainforest