- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- Mario was booked through our travel agent Martsam travel and he was a fantastic guide to show us up. Mario is incredible friendly, accommodating, knowledgable about the volcano as well as the nature and region around it, he's simply a lot of fun to be with and made the trip a very exciting and special experience for my girlfriend and me.
Especially for the last bit, I would recommend to wear actual hiking shoes, as you will walk on lava stone so you make sure your ankles are firm, then it will be much easier than just with hiking shoes. Going up closer to the cone and actually seeing hot red lava is super exciting.
Everything else, Mario took care of, he also prepared a nice picnic for us before we went down again and his home baked banana bread was just yummy.
Thank you very much, Marco, we hope to see you again!Written 16 December 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We had a great time trying to figure out how to get out of the room looking for clues and thinking outside of the box. We want to go back and try another room.Written 13 November 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great place to have fun with family and friends.
Bad weather is no problem as you can pound the balls into the field (with both target greens and yardage markers) from the first or second floor of a building... a restaurant.
Pulled Pork Nachos is good and big enough to share (you may want to order it without the green sauce, neither of us cared for it)Written 16 November 2015This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- recently a friend of mine celebrated her son's birthday party in this place it had been quite a while since i went to this place and it brought me some good memories definitely a place not to missWritten 10 July 2017
- It's fine but expensive for what it is.
You need to pay around Q100 per person for 30 min to board. If you go with more people then they give you more time but still expensive.
I'd also not consider it for kids as they may get hurt since the waves are a bit rude.
Food is very expensive.Written 13 August 2019
- Its on Zona viva Area on the second floor of the mall. Its not very concurred but for those looking for calmness or privateness is a good theater to go to.Written 30 November 2020
- Well, the place is the same all the time, maybe change some order but I think that could have new games, but for adults too hehe. My kids love to come but this time they look like they want more. Four or three games were unable to play for mechanical problems. Keep goingWritten 1 April 2018