Zipline & Aerial Adventure Parks • Horseback Riding Tours
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
7 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- Relatively close to the city, has horse back ride, animal seeing, in winter a small waterfall, canoping, and lots of other ammenities.
Very good decks to watch the sunset, cool spots for pictures.
It also has lots of spots for hiking, cicling etc
The food is becoming better .
Spots to camp are good as well.
Lots os security which is good.Written 10 March 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I book Antigua, Guatemala tour with TTC Travel. The service is excellent. Pedro makes sure we receive good service and our guide Winston is an amazing guide. We will definitely book again with TTC Travel next time when we come to Guatemala.Written 17 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My boyfriend and I had a wonderful experience with Pathways Guatemala Tours as we traveled through Antigua, Lake Atitlan and El Paredon for 10 days! We are from Antigua and Barbuda and Morocco, and both have a contact (Angel) who is a local Guatemalan and recommended we contact Laura from Pathways.
Laura is an incredible, warm, and knowledgeable Guatemalan guide who graciously serves her community by connecting visitors to local businesses, and experiences. We contacted Laura specifically for the Acatenango Hike, which she organized for us with V-Hiking; a local, family-owned hiking tour company. We feel very strongly about supporting locally owned businesses, and this was the perfect fit. The hosts invited us to their home, provided home- cooked meals for the entire tour, and made the hike up the volcano a truly memorable and fulfilling experience. Laura thoroughly answered all questions we had (even directional questions about other places to find in Antigua 😅) with exceptional customer service. Laura ensured we had safe transportation with our hiking group to the host home, and then arranged a private shuttle for us to Lake Atitlan as we couldn’t make the public bus in time. Our driver, Salvador, is a wonderful young man who is of Mayan descendant, and has been connected to Laura for years. He was open to answering questions we had about his culture.
We feel strongly about supporting the local community, as well as making connections with amazing people along the way. We had a great experience with Pathways Guatemala Tours and would highly recommend using their services!Written 24 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- El Cortijo is a private horseback riding club were old and young ride horses and are taught by the best instructors in Central America. These are Olympic Riders who are dedicated to improving the quality of riders in the region. This is the best Riding School in all of Central America.Written 24 February 2012
- My children and I were visiting Guatemala at the beginning of September and we had the opportunity and go to an equestrian event that took place at the Vista Hermosa Equestrian Club. We were invited by some friends and we really loved the facilities and the way they care for the horses. My children like to ride a horse, and I hope that on my next trip I can enroll them in a some classes to enjoy our stay.
The people there is also very kind.Written 16 September 2019