- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- I met Era in Ko Phangan for a special workshop focused on inversions, and it was awesome!
She is experience and has great knowledge on body mechanics. The flow included key drills to work on preparing the body for the inversions and that gave me some insights of where I was in my practice.
Very recommended!Written 13 February 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Just back from India, I tried few classes around the island but I did not find what I was looking for till I came across this lovely place. Classes here are just like in India: the style taught, the peaceful surroundings and a very good teacher enriched my yoga journeyWritten 26 July 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- After reading reviews and staying close by in Anantara really wanted to visit this place and so happy I did!😄
What a GORGEOUS spa this is with so much attention to the detail!!
The path leading to the spa is filled with streaming little waterways and that itself is super relaxing!
There's a little koi pond at the entrance to the spa and whole complex filled with tropical plants just left me mesmerized!
The design of the spa rooms and reception area is in French/Thai style ...very glamorous, elegant and beautiful.
I got the The Third Chakra Ritual package with private jacuzzi time!
Loved the Welcome snack and drink that was beautifully presented to me.
I could choose the oil for my massage and there were so many to choose from!!!
The massage was fantastic and jacuzzi was ace!
Loved the fact I was able to hear waterfall feature and birds singing while being massaged and while in jacuzzi.
Seriously soooo soooo relaxing! Wow!
The therapist was great and very professional!
And at the end received another drink and snack.
When in Bophut area will be back again! Highly recommended to go there and also stop for a dinner afterwards at their restaurant by the beach-outstanding too!😋Written 22 March 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Ive trained at a few gyms in thailand but always go back to Jun when on koh samui. Very authentic thai gym and style.
Very hard but improves your fitness and strength in no time.
Good knowledge from the trainers and a good focus given to technique.
Highly recommend.Written 19 February 2020
- I went on Grace’s sunrise hike and yoga, stunning location and Grace is a wonderful and giving teacher, highly recommended!Written 24 December 2019
- Best yoga in koh samui, hands down. Though would like to keep this a hidden gem... :) Instructor speaks excellent english. Very warm and welcoming feeling, plus super efficientWritten 5 July 2022
- Best place and nicest people I have ever met! They really look after you and they have massage, hair braiding and nail painting so it’s a one stop shop! I went there everyday and they were really caring and I have never been to a better place! Their massage is absolutely fantastic and they are very professional because it is also a massage school. The owner Thip and her staff looked after us so well and I am really great full. Highly recommend it!Written 7 June 2019
- Beautiful studio with a lot of different activities, from fitness to Latin dance classes. Enjoyed all the classes I went so far! Check it out if you happen to be in Samui or just want to sweat and have fun.❤Written 1 September 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about Ko Samui
- These are the best places for couples seeking yoga & pilates in Ko Samui:See more yoga & pilates for couples in Ko Samui on Tripadvisor