What travellers are saying
- Entering the museum we saw large human size paintings on the walls. The instructions were to take aphoto of these pictures.
When we looked on the photos they were to our amazement three dimensional. This opened a long time of fun. We stood by the paintings, took photos and there we appeared riding on horses, surfing in the waves visiting the jungles and even landing on the moon. Try and enjoy.Written 12 June 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Found this place by surprise while roaming around this island and then found cool looking entrance and we decide to stop in.
They have build into historicle place for great photo session best to rent their costume and take photo really worth it.
Also one of the exhibition building have such a cozy atmosphear if they turn this place into actual wine bar or bistro for lunch surely we will score 5!Written 1 December 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A must visit for any shoppers in Lamai. If you're looking for a momento genuinely crafted in Koh Samui then visit here.Written 16 April 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- What an incredible find!
I ventured into the book store today in the hope of finding my next read and came away with incredible appreciation of art and this wonderful couple. Instantly welcomed to the store, I was offered coffee, champagne, plenty of chats and an opportunity to see some incredible art work (I was in actual shock with some of these paintings…insane!!) Not only that, but I with a hug; something a solo traveller doesn’t get often!
I’m so sorry I didn’t catch the names of the couple but this store is a must explore if in Koh Samui. You won’t be disappointed.Written 27 November 2023
- We had a wonderful visit to the Coconut Museum. It is off the beaten path, but as we were staying very nearby, we ventured in one day. Great information about the history of the coconut trade, fantastic products on site. We had an impromptu tour on the grounds by the owner, who was incredibly gracious in showing us around.Written 1 August 2018
- Ok if you art seeking art or a memory of Koh Samui, but seems to cater to western tourists more than locals.Written 21 July 2019