Showing results 1-30 of 45
What travellers are saying
- Had a couple hours of great fun! The owner and family very friendly with lots of tips on how to play. Trees provide shade but still hot, so don't forget water. Can also buy soft drinks there.Written 26 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Very fun game, field well prepared, staff very kind. On hole #11 you get a break with cold and perfumed face towel, and a drink of your choice.
Excellent choice for kids and adults.Written 20 October 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I had the time of my life at this place.
Don’t get me wrong the training is very intense, they work you hard but still at your own pace. The quality of the trainers is exceptional where they provide detailed guidance and always remain patient. I levelled up my ability so quickly even only being here for a week.
I stayed in the righter room accommodation which was great, it was cleaned often enough and the facilities were exceptional for the price I paid. When the washing machine was broken they did all of my laundry without asking.
I made life long friends here it’s such a great environment to be in, from the front of house to the trainers to the guys in the cafe the service was exceptional.
I cannot wait to come back here and am planning to ASAP!Written 20 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Fight night’s are busy, vibrant, loud and exciting all in one.
If you dont like loudness then this is not a venue 4u.
I paid extra for ringside @2000baht and it was definitely worth it as theres no waiting in lines, private waitress and drinks while you sit back and enjoy the action.Written 14 December 2022
- Interesting guy who runs the place. Challenging and fun course. It was a great time with friends. Lots of little hills + gimmicks which made it a difficult course.
The guy who owns it was friendly and fascinating. lots of stories. I will be back again soon, for both the course and his companyWritten 9 July 2023
- With a lot of trepidation and fear I was more worried of making a fool of myself more than anything. I had a ball, our instructor was great and it was not as easy as it looked.
Fun and enjoyable time, so glad I did it.Written 7 April 2018
- The level of karts and equipment is great.
We also had one 11 year old and the smaller track was perfect for her to gain confidence.
The older kids (18-21) had a blast on the main track.
Safety protocols were good.Written 12 August 2023
- We went day before to purchase tickets for fight night - bought four ringside - got there and they had only three! They sorted it out but definitely need to get there on time to be sure all is well organized . Once the action started good time
Was had by allWritten 21 August 2018
- A good place where you can celebrate your birthdays,group friends or family bonding, the owner is very hospitable easy to communicate, thank you so much we have a lot of fun !Written 31 July 2023
- Total fun place. Highly recommended.
We played against strangers and got friends afterwards...
Lovely staff wjo explained rules.Written 4 March 2019
- Great experience! Coach Dave was very helpful and helped us around the course. He even played us an awesome original song on his guitar.Written 19 May 2019
- Awesome. Best in Island. Go for it! ***** full equipment and nice personal! Great place for workout and cardio!Written 4 December 2022
- A friendly atmosphere, the local couple running this large gym are top players themselves, so one can feel the passion for this sport. Friendly groups of locals and expats, polite, fair-play and a dozen well-lit courts in decent condition. Shower facilities a tad basic but clean. Rackets on loan or rent, drinks available. Parking OK. This is one of the two such facilities on the island (next is Lamai). Avery welcome change from Chaweng.Written 11 April 2018
- this place is is so fire i love it so sod so mucho gusto very fun yea🦐🦐🦐🦐🦐 so invredivle i love it soWritten 6 August 2023
- This escape room was fun! We had fun with the Relic room that we wanted to do another room and did outbreak! Tat was the worker there and she was very friendly and spoke great English! It is a good thing to do to get out of the sun for a hour or more!Written 31 January 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Ko Samui
- These are the best places for couples seeking fun & games in Ko Samui:
- Yokthip Traditional Massage and Spa School of Southern, Thailand (Ko Samui)
- Samui Football Golf Club
- Minigolf International
- Extreme VR Park
- Escapade Samui
- These are the best places for budget-friendly fun & games in Ko Samui:See more budget-friendly fun & games in Ko Samui on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for adventurous fun & games in Ko Samui:See more adventurous fun & games in Ko Samui on Tripadvisor