- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Types of Attractions
Fun & Games
Fun & Games
What travellers are saying
- Very fun game, field well prepared, staff very kind. On hole #11 you get a break with cold and perfumed face towel, and a drink of your choice.
Excellent choice for kids and adults.Written 20 October 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Interesting guy who runs the place. Challenging and fun course. It was a great time with friends. Lots of little hills + gimmicks which made it a difficult course.
The guy who owns it was friendly and fascinating. lots of stories. I will be back again soon, for both the course and his companyWritten 9 July 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- With a lot of trepidation and fear I was more worried of making a fool of myself more than anything. I had a ball, our instructor was great and it was not as easy as it looked.
Fun and enjoyable time, so glad I did it.Written 7 April 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The level of karts and equipment is great.
We also had one 11 year old and the smaller track was perfect for her to gain confidence.
The older kids (18-21) had a blast on the main track.
Safety protocols were good.Written 12 August 2023
- A good place where you can celebrate your birthdays,group friends or family bonding, the owner is very hospitable easy to communicate, thank you so much we have a lot of fun !Written 31 July 2023
- Total fun place. Highly recommended.
We played against strangers and got friends afterwards...
Lovely staff wjo explained rules.Written 4 March 2019
- Great experience! Coach Dave was very helpful and helped us around the course. He even played us an awesome original song on his guitar.Written 19 May 2019
- this place is is so fire i love it so sod so mucho gusto very fun yea🦐🦐🦐🦐🦐 so invredivle i love it soWritten 6 August 2023
- Great trip and worth the cost. We went with a small group and had a fun time. We were advised to do this by friends of ours who had done it a week before us. They said that when they did it there was just a small group who stayed for the two hours and this allowed them a lot of freedom to drive quickly. Unfortunately for me, our small group was one of two other big groups who stayed for the 2hours. This meant a more cautious approach from the guides, which i understood. However this was only a minor flaw as the outing was as enjoyable as anything we did on our trip to Koh Samui. Highly recommended, but there are a few hairy moments and one particular hill which caused problems. Still we had no quadding experience and managed it fine. I would also recommend the 2 hours as apposed to the one hour. The one hour is short and level and misses all the fun, exciting and dangerous stuff.Written 26 August 2015
- Fantastic go kart track in Bo Phut beach near fisherman’s village. Kept teens happy and brand new track. A great 1 hour activityWritten 3 August 2023
- I've always wanted to do this since they first came out so I had to visit this, I wouldn't go again but definitely worth trying out for the best 30 seconds of your life.
It is located in the Buphat hills golf course very secluded and if it wasn't for reading the reviews on here to follow the gecko bar signs we wouldn't of found the zorb ball.
The cost was 1000 baht per person but I get the feeling I could of reduced the price.
It has changed from the photos on here the wooden structural is no longer there and a permanent metal structural has replaced it, but was not used in the launch.
When I asked the hotel about the zorb ball for directions they seemed to disapprove us going there and grabbed their wrists, later on I worked out that this was because of the exteme ball option where your wrists are locked in position inside the ball, do your self a favour and choose the waterball option it's hot in that thing!Written 26 February 2014
- Ninja Warrior Samui is a more or less faithful recreation of some of the well known obstacles from the ninja warrior franchise. Dedicated Ninja warrior enthusiasts could probably practise a whole day here. The warped wall seems even higher than competition standard (apparently only 1 person has ever made it up there). The staff are friendly and helpful.
The course however, needs to be maintained to a higher standard. The water under the obstacles has been left to evolve their own pond-like ecosystems, which I guess is even more reason not to fall in. When I tried the course, the trampolines and springboards were all missing, so several of the obstacles were out of service.
Even though they are open for most hours of the day, it is best to book beforehand. We went 3 times and were turned away twice because their operations staff were not around. On our 3rd try we just negotiated to do the obstacles that required no staff supervision. However, halfway through the course, a crew member returned to assist us, allowing us to try more items.
So make sure you book/call before dropping in - especially if you live fairly far away. Oh, and bring a towel, sports shoes for the warped wall and slippers to change into for when you know you're going into the water.Written 16 May 2017
Frequently Asked Questions about Ko Samui
- These are the best places for groups seeking game & entertainment centres in Ko Samui:See more game & entertainment centres for groups in Ko Samui on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for adrenaline seekers looking for game & entertainment centres in Ko Samui:See more game & entertainment centres for adrenaline seekers in Ko Samui on Tripadvisor