Parasailing & Paragliding • River Rafting & Tubing
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- Very good jet skis and euipment. Very friendly staff. I did jet skiing. A but expensive but worth it.Written 1 March 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Used Koh Sanuk to transfer from airports to Islands and other islands. Really had a pleasant experience. Super service. Friendly, Fast, Efficient, Professional. Will use them again when in the area. The only suggestion I would have is a greater selection of drinks and snacks when traveling. It's nice to have a cookie or a coke or something when traveling distances.Written 26 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It's a strange review that doesn't talk about the product but here goes. We needed to entertain of 2 teen boys who were complaining of boredom on our Koh Samui Holiday (Grrrr). So I thought we'd go Para Sailing (we could see them fro our resort), but our resort (and TA) counseled caution with "off the beach" operators, so I chose to go with Samui Sea Sports based on their TA reviews. Their price was pretty much the same, but in addition they offered to pick us up and return us to our resort (20 mins one way). When we got there we could pay by card, which was great too. There was a snag though, once we got there they were uncertain about the weather, so they suggested we muck about on their Stand Up Paddleboards for half an hour while we waited for the weather to settle - which was great fun. After about half an hour, they decided we could go out for our Para Sail. Once out there, there was a small hiccup with the parachute which then needed to be re-furled. This took about 10 minutes, by which time the weather had closed in (Really quickly), and the skipper shook his head and said we needed to go back in. Just as well too, becuase the rain hammered down about 5 minutes later. Once we got back to the office they refunded our ENTIRE amount NO QUESTION, and still returned us to our resort. Overall we had a great time, even without the Parasailing!
So sorry we didn't have time to go back and repay them. These guys are a quality operator - make sure you do business with them.Written 7 July 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- All in one it was perfect, without any stress, problems or delays. It starts with the booking, finish by the drop-off in our Villa. It was amazing. We wish that it could be comfortable everywhere like that.
5 Star +Written 28 March 2020