Showing results 1-30 of 124
What travellers are saying
- Busy, beach market with various street stands where you can shop any present for friends at home. Prices are ok, bargaining is always like " how much would you give for this ? ". Double down the price, it could work easily. Restaurants next to the Bo Phut beach are affordable and they are giving you comfortable atnosphare to sea view.Written 20 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Exploring Ang Thong National Marine Park in Koh Samui was a nature lover’s dream come true, offering pristine beaches, crystal-clear waters, and lush tropical landscapes.
The park’s collection of islands provided endless opportunities for snorkeling, kayaking, and hiking. Witnessing the stunning Emerald Lake at Mae Ko Island and the vibrant coral reefs teeming with marine life was a once-in-a-lifetime experience.
The knowledgeable guides and their commitment to preserving the park’s natural beauty added depth to the adventure. Ang Thong National Marine Park’s dedication to conservation and eco-friendly practices was evident throughout.
Visiting this marine park is a must for anyone seeking to immerse themselves in the natural wonders of Koh Samui.Written 14 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Buddhist temple with a huge Buddha statue inside erected in 1972. Located about 14 km from Chaweng. Free Entrance. Worth a visit.Written 14 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Brilliant ethical elephant sanctuary trip. The team are very funny and super knowledgable. You get a chance to make and learn about elephant food, feed every elephant and have photos with them. They also have a fantastic lunch included and unlimited water bottles, tea, coffee and snacks all day,Written 26 November 2023
- Very beautiful temple and pond with many fishes, turtles and birds. There are 2 big statues. 1 is just behind the temple .Written 24 October 2023
- Lovely Sandy beach to get between your toes! No boats and therefore the sea is beautiful to swim in! Loads of places to eat and drink on the beach! Heaven on earthWritten 25 April 2023
- Beautiful beach with clear water but be careful of sea lice !!! I noticed when i came home i had a rash and it was from sea lice so just be careful when in the water.Written 28 September 2023
- I walked almost the whole distance from one end of the beach to the other, making several stops for a swim.
Beautiful and clean beach, not busy at all. Very relaxing and with possibilities to find a shadow under a coconut tree.Written 16 August 2023
- We didn’t really know quite what to expect but this was a stop on a tour we did. The ‘grandpa’ and ‘grandma’ names insinuate that this is going to be something wholesome, yet it’s actually just phallic rocks in the shape of female & male genitalia, which was a bit strange, and the sea was too high to see ‘grandma’ anyway. Putting that to one side, the sea looked nice & there were lots of small snack & souvenir stands- one selling the most delicious coconut icecream imaginable, in a coconut shell decorated with orchids, for a mere 50bht. Unless you’re into phallic shaped rocks, skip those & just go for the ice cream!Written 28 November 2023
- As a final curtain in my day trip, made sure I’d stop by a beach in the afternoon so I could relax and enjoy the sun and water. This beach was one I specifically checked on this website to determine which beach may be the best to enjoy. It did not disappoint!
Free entry and since I was there in December, it wasn’t too hot, but still fully enjoyable. The beach is located just before all these bungalows set right near the shore and they were quite cool and I imagine, quite nice to stay in of you want to be right on the beachfront!
Anyways, you can actually go out quite far and the water doesn’t get deep. Not a lot of people there, and it was the perfect place to just relax, enjoy, and burn off a nice afternoon after what was already a beautiful day trip to different sites around the island!Written 16 April 2021
- Calm, peaceful and quiet beach.
Although restaurants and bars are along the beach. The water is like a bath, with fish to see if snorkeling.
It seemed an ideal location for families.
It is very beautiful. And if you get up early enough, you can watch the sunriseWritten 3 April 2023
- I was riding my motorbike near the area when it started to pour. It was rainy season and I pulled over by the road just in time to grab some dinner. Unlike the restaurants, you can eat the same kind of meal for nearly half of what you pay at touristy places. A popular venue among tourists and locals alike.
Some of these stalls are unhygienic with flies on their food and are probably better to avoid.Written 25 September 2023
- The boat is always very crowded but you can book in advance with 12goasia that is very helpful in order to plan your tripWritten 31 August 2023
- You need to drive up a very windy road with loads of pot holes... but it's so worth it! I have 3 kids (8, 11,13yo) and we had a ball. It was great to get up close with the animals. Pat the deer, the emu, the goats and horse. Some great photo opportunities with the birds too. Sure... some of the pidgeons are bright colours.... but they're all free to roam around.
The pool is AMAZING. The views spectactular.
We spent 5 hours at Paradise Park this time.
We had been there 5 years prior, and enjoyed it so much.... we came back.
The price is great.... although they considered my 11yo girl "an adult"... because she's taller than my 13yo boy. LOL.
You can take your own food & drinks.... take a towel and enjoy the day. Make sure you check out all the animals. And they appear to be doing some renovations.Written 20 June 2019
- The fish spa was fun to do. To get to the view point, the walk up was easy. Don’t be taken in by the counter lady who says it’s ‘v hard’ to convince you to pay for the unnecessary cable fees. Unless you have disabilities or have general walking difficulties, the walk up is easy and fuss free. The view is average and the cafe food is so so. But it’s still worth a short visit.Written 17 February 2023