Gardens in Da Lat
THE 5 BEST Da Lat Gardens
Gardens in Da Lat
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Nature & Parks
What travellers are saying
- A peaceful, beautiful park, with lovely sets of flower arrangements, soothing background music,
a hothouse, with many varieties of roses.
It is directly adjacent to the lake, about a 30 minute walk from central Dalat.Written 8 April 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Those flowers are really good for photography. Some cafes there are great though. The hosts were kind to us. There are some nice decorations . Take a look at the photos to see for yourself.Written 6 October 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- - Located on Hoa Hong Street (the road running along Tuyen Lam Lake to the Tunnel of Clay) in Ward 4, Dalat City, about 10 km from the center (relatively far away).
- Entrance fee to this place 50,000 VND / person, parking fee 5,000 VND / motorbike. There is a security guard on duty at the gate, he works quite principles, no smile and is not friendly.
- From the gate, you will walk more than 200m along a slope to the lavender garden. On the way you will see the white houses with the trendy architecture of Dalat Wonder Resort next door.
- The garden below planted 2-3 types of Lavender (I guess so), but it is quite disappointing that the flower on one side of the garden has not bloomed (newly planted), the other side has only budding. Far different from the advertising images.
- We go up and go to the restop area (which is also a place to sell drinks and products related to lavender). Sipping a cool drink at midday in the sun and watching the surroundings is probably the experience of "salvage" the emotions today: I thought. However, maybe I hope quite a lot, me and my girlfriend sat at the table waiting for more than 15 minutes but still no staff came to ask or support, until I walked into the counter to look for someone who can help me with order. You know what? The staff members were chatting, and a few others were on the phone. Oh they have no business needs and customers are not gods.
- If you are sure to come to the right time to bloom to take some pictures or "hunt" moments, take time to come here. I personally feel that the 50,000 VND fare for the experience is very bad, nothing special inside, really not worth it. Definitely not recommended this place.Written 27 June 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Fresh Garden, don’t waste your time or money!
100,000 entry for adults, (60,000 for children), maybe half that would be more reasonable!
Typical low grade attraction, only good for donkeys taking selfies!
So if you are a donkey, go for it, enjoy!Written 13 February 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions about Da Lat
- These places are best for gardens in Da Lat:See more gardens in Da Lat on Tripadvisor