- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Types of Attractions
What travellers are saying
- I was “bumming around” the district looking for something to drink in a quiet but pretty place. I found this bar with such an amazing people. Even though the we’re going to open the day after, they kindly offered me something to drink for free. I was coming home the day after so I could not go to the aperture but next time I’ll pay them a visit. I highly recommend this placeWritten 5 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great place. Located in the center of the city with decent prices for cocktails and hooka. Actually hooka here is very smooth. I love the view of this place, perfect for a chill night. Highly recommended.Written 13 November 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Such a great bolt hole from the chaos of HCMC below. Great wine and company with Aaron, who offers advice and tips on travel n Vietnam. 3rd floor with a view.Written 21 July 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- In one of those cruel twist of fates, despite being veritable neighbours (us occupying an Airbnb down the hall)we only discovered this wonderful speak easy on our last night. Wonderful fit out, reminiscent of a lovely 1930s venue, with skilled and friendly bartenders who made the best pisco sour this side of Chile. Well worth the adventure to find it for pre or post dinner drinks.Written 27 February 2020
- It was a very hidden bar. I went there on Saturday so they had live music and happy hour for cocktails. They also had bubble milk tea in the menu that I could make my own taste. My bubble milk tea was okay but too sweet. Cocktails were great. Place was cool but too loud inside. I chose to stay out at balcony to escape the noise.Written 27 August 2019
- Walking past, and noticed this place. Entrance was small and up some lifts, and was very surprised to enter a proper club with lights and full bar......Reminded me of the MZ club not too far away, exact same set up and decor.
Like the MZ club has expensive drinks and lots of girls.
I came as the door man said they had good live music......unfortunately that wasn't quite true. The band walked on stage looking like they were about to rock the place........ instead they started with Linger by the Cranberries, then another low key song this time Radiohead (as if i wasn't depressed enough with the prices of the drinks), and then played ColdPlay........I mean JHC, WTF. Three strikes and I'm out of here....... what a bizarre set.......Written 19 September 2022