- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 211
What travellers are saying
- We came saigon saigon rooftop bar at weekend. The view of rooftop bar at night very beautiful, nice cocktail and amazing live musicWritten 15 August 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Two months before I booked a table in the restaurant for 16 people and they respected the reservation perfectly without asking us for any deposit.
They reserved us a wonderful table in a private room with windows overlooking the city. Great food.
Wanderful experience!Written 11 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Extremely good value for money. I wish I would have known that you could purchase this as an add on to the Sky view ticket, however never the less, the ticket worked out to be about £7/8 GBP per person which was really good value. I came here on my birthday evening, and we came to the 5:30pm tour. The host was friendly, and informative walking around, and we had free time in each room as well, including pouring your own beer and becoming a DJ. The food which was meant to be included was out of stock, and the virtual headset due to COVID was out of action, so we were given an extra beer token and 2 cans to take away with us, as well as a named beer bottle which was a nice touch. The views over the city in the evening are really nice for sunset. Recommended.Written 2 September 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I heard that this place has not re opened after the pandemic, has anyone been there recently ? thank youWritten 20 November 2022
- Nice location with lots of room between tables and Staff where friendly and service fast. Stopped for drinks only but food was available. Great to find a place with great wine, a breeze and a great viewWritten 27 May 2023
- decent price and great vibe for to hang out with friends, a lil bit hustle and smelly but great in generalWritten 28 June 2022
- A nice bar with good personality staff, well done cocktails. Reasonably priced. Good location too. They have nightly live singers.Written 27 September 2022
- I'll 100% recommend this experience to anyone. The crawl takes you to the central party street of SaigonWritten 18 May 2023
- The Blinder Cocktails bar in Saigon is outstanding! Amazing cocktails, great ambiance, and friendly staff. Highly recommended!Written 2 June 2023
- Great entertainment and a lot of fun. The singers are great service good. Real dungeon feel.
Get in early. Otherwise you are upstairs and not as great an atmosphere but still good.Written 5 August 2023
- We where at the same spot 6 years ago and felt high nostalgia returning. However my personal opinion is that it became mainstream, the cocktails are fair, but very pricey in comparison. It was a bit of a let down, non the less. Still a vibe.Written 27 September 2022
- Bui Vien can get really crazy busy at the weekend especially, and all that noise and crush of people can be too much, but Ong Cao is a lot calmer and not as noisy. These guys really know their craft beers and ciders, and we went here a couple of times during our stay in Ho Chi Minh. When you've been drinking the local Saigon beer, the prices here seem a little high, but it's well worth it for the quality of the beer. The staff are also really friendly, and obviously have a passion and knowledge for craft beers. Well worth a visit. I also loved that the glasses were all branded with the beers you were drinking, and you had a matching beer mat too ... perfect for instagram!!Written 14 June 2020
- This is a stylish bar located on the lobby level of the Park Hyatt, Saigon. Elegant and chic. Having said this, you don't need to dress up but look neat. Dark wooden decor, dim lighting. Staff are friendly and pleasant. A few speak good English. They don't put non-alcoholic cocktails on the menu but just ask and they will make you one according to preference. Mine was really good. Light and refreshing as I wanted. They gave complimentary crisp too. Not cheap but worth a treat. Lovely ambience. Nice, light music so you can speak! I went early and got a window high seat (stool) table. Filled up quickly soon after. Clean. If your not a guest of the hotel, you can still go. Fast wifi. Nice atmosphere. Most guests were tourists. The bar looks out to the busy main road. I can't remember on the music but check with them as apparently they have some live DJ performances. Open from 17:00.Written 17 January 2023
- Great place just be good to yourself. Just stay cool and enjoy. Only bar to be right. Don take excees money. Drink to be in senses. Make sure you respect woman n girls.Written 20 July 2023
- Nice bar not far from touristic district. We tasted only drinks. Cocktails from 7 to 10 dollars.
Nice place to drink one or two.Written 28 December 2016
Frequently Asked Questions about Ho Chi Minh City
- These are the most romantic places for bars & clubs in Ho Chi Minh City:See more romantic bars & clubs in Ho Chi Minh City on Tripadvisor
- These are the best hidden gems for bars & clubs in Ho Chi Minh City:See more hidden gem bars & clubs in Ho Chi Minh City on Tripadvisor