Showing results 1-30 of 541
What travellers are saying
- The market traders here are unrelenting. If you so much show any interest in their products they will chase you until you buy. They also will put the price around 3 times higher in the hope you buy it for double the price and think you got a bargain.
My advice for shopping - find the product you want. Get prices from 3 different traders and pick the one who gave you the most fair price and then ask for slightly lower price.
I refused to give anyone my money who asked the 3 times the price even if their final price was the lowest. Its called karma.
and don't stress about an extra dollar. it means more to them than you. But at the same time, don't pay 3 times the price!!!!!Written 24 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- As usual everybody was friendly and helpful, had some great oysters even after I had given the wrong order they refused to take anymore money. It’s a must go place before you hit the streets so you find out what you likeWritten 28 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This was a good little shopping centre, with better quality than the local market. Not so agressive, but hot.Written 22 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Found this not as hectic and hussled as the market and not as upmarket as Saigon Square. Was a nice in the middle option with realistic prices and pretty much same as the market for goods to buy. Not a lot of walking space, but it just works. Handy location.Written 29 April 2023
- I can’t recommend this gallery enough , great atmosphere , the photos contain a true Vietnamese culture the love of the artist for this country been telling by every photo . You can experience art from Cuba or India as well , his photograph is fine art and meet expectation of the most difficult customers
Visit it, you will not regretWritten 2 December 2023
- Getting old compared to its competition, however, the AC is excellent as is the toilets, a nice break to get out of the heatWritten 14 October 2023
- Came here today and was pleasantly surprised to be ignored by the vendors. After visiting Ben Thanh and not being able to look at things without the defaulted response, "what are you looking for?", "very good quality", etc., it was fun to make our way through the market like ghosts. Yippee! We didn't buy anything as this is a wholesale market and we were not their target demographic. Unless you're already in Cholon, I would skip this market.Written 15 November 2023
- Very crowded. Lots of people there. More restaurants and cafe shops. Lots of shops, big and spacious. Good placeWritten 30 November 2023
- A big clean modern mall in HCMC
A good place to shop with reasonable prices.
Huge Korean style grocery store with everything you would need.
Only problem is that it is about a 40 min cab ride from district 1 or 2
Beware that there are several smaller AOEN MALLS in HCMC so make sure your have the cab driver go to the right oneWritten 4 February 2023
- A regular shopping mall if you need to do some quick shopping in the city. Lavished items. Clean mall.Written 26 March 2021
- My first visit and feel amazing, Vietnamese artist really got a splendid talent of drawing. A picture tells a story. Good work !Written 24 November 2023
- The staff there are very kind and helpful. You can get a lot of special souvenir of Vietnam without any hesitationsWritten 25 November 2023
- We did the Silver Jewelry workshop today and it was really great and very fun to try! Very nice staff, an unique experience and very good price!Written 13 February 2020
- During a walk of this very touristy street, we ventured into this gallery as we were intrigued to see what the prices are like compared to other part, we were pleasantly surprised they ere basically the same, we walk away with three prints, very happy indeed.Written 20 October 2023
- This market mainly sells only clothing. It can be described as a two storey mall filled with small stalls similar to the setup at Ben Thanh Market except that it is more stuffy here and the aisles are really narrow.
If you are not looking to buy clothing, this place is not for you.Written 1 September 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Ho Chi Minh City
- These experiences are best for shopping in Ho Chi Minh City:
- Monkey Island-Crocodile Farm - Can Gio Mangrove Forest 1 day tour
- Saigon Shopping Tour
- Mekong Delta Muslim Tour 1 Day
- Ho Chi Minh City Full-Day Cooking Class with City Tour
- Cu Chi Tunnels and Mekong Delta Muslim Tour 1 Day
- These are the best places for adrenaline seekers looking for shopping in Ho Chi Minh City:See more shopping for adrenaline seekers in Ho Chi Minh City on Tripadvisor