- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 36
What travellers are saying
- Not as high pressure as Ben Thanh, still good merchandise, reasonable prices, bargain a little. Lots of vendors.Written 25 August 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Found this not as hectic and hussled as the market and not as upmarket as Saigon Square. Was a nice in the middle option with realistic prices and pretty much same as the market for goods to buy. Not a lot of walking space, but it just works. Handy location.Written 29 April 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Lots of high end shops just like any other center in the world price the same or dearer no bargains to be had that we could see close to our hotel so went for a look.
Food court at the bottom.Written 16 June 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A big clean modern mall in HCMC
A good place to shop with reasonable prices.
Huge Korean style grocery store with everything you would need.
Only problem is that it is about a 40 min cab ride from district 1 or 2
Beware that there are several smaller AOEN MALLS in HCMC so make sure your have the cab driver go to the right oneWritten 4 February 2023
- Great shopping Mall, lovely Japanese cakes in the basement, lots of nice things to see. I had a good time shopping here.Written 17 May 2023
- A regular shopping mall if you need to do some quick shopping in the city. Lavished items. Clean mall.Written 26 March 2021
- This shop in Ho Chi Minh City is a haven for shoppers looking for sustainable, socially-responsible, and fair trade products. From handmade jewelry to organic cotton clothing, you'll find something to love here. Plus, the staff are friendly and knowledgeable, so you can feel good about your purchase knowing it was ethically sourced.Whether you are looking for a gift or something special for yourself, Saigon Eco Craft is the perfect place to find quality, locally-sourced, and biodegradable productsWritten 18 September 2023
- Lots of stalls selling clothes, souvenoirs, bags, shoes, food. Be ready to bargain and walk around before you decide to buyWritten 16 August 2023
- Large mall with good theater on top floor. Name brand stores as well as a book store, Daiso shop (think Japanese goods for about 1.75-3.00 each). Awesome bowling alley that was well maintained and didn’t break down often.Written 5 July 2023
- It has store for shopping, supermarket, food court as well as restaurants. A good variety of everything.Written 17 September 2023
- This is a big shopping mall and great to shop and dine. There are 8 or 9th storeys and have a wide offering that included fashion and sports shops, book and toy shops, DIY home care, cinemas, amusement center, supermarket, and many eateries, restaurants and cafes etc. One can simply spend a day here, shopping and dinning.
From our hotel in Dong Khoi area, it took about 12mins ride here. As it was a public holiday though a weekday, the mall was quite crowded and it's quite a breeze walking around.
Only issue was that the wifi provision was unstable and keep cutting off and needed to reconnect manually. Other than that, it's a good place to be.
We spent half a day here, shopping at the various shops and Xtra supermarket at Basement and went for our lunch and desserts.
Recommended and prices here were generally reasonable and cheap!Written 11 September 2023
- Stopped on in here to look for shoes for my buddy in late feb 2017 after we left the Vincom Center. My buddy only brought flip flop sandals and wanted to get comfortable walking shoes for we ended up walking a lot. He's a size 13 and couldn't find any shoes at the other mall for the largest they have is about 11 and the selections were terrible. We were in the converse section of this huge deparment store and the closest thing he found were size 12 US and he tried it with no socks and it fit ok he said. He bought it and left. Got back to hotel, and he tried putting shoes on with socks and he just couldnt fit, so we returned to the parkson and tried to return his shoes, and they said there are no refunds, but he can get store credit. makes no sense since he's 6'6" and most of the clothes don't fit him, so after deliberation i said i'll buy a pair with his credit. I wear a size 9.5US to 10 and there was limited to no selections for me as well. The only color they could muster for my size was a green grey shoe. Lame. But oh well. So be careful buying anything in the malls or the Parkson, they may not have a return policy, so....good luck. Oh yeah, there was about 6 floors in the parkson, and it was similar to a Macy's or even a Nemin Marcus, or nordstrom.Written 26 January 2019
- Anything you want you can get here, local food, korea food, japan food, drink, beer, wine ( not good if get in here )Written 23 July 2019
- No time to loose searching for service and quality
This is the place
People attending Viet style hearing you and giving the best they canWritten 29 July 2023
- The mall houses upmarket brands and select designer stores. The prices are much higher than we have seen across Asia and there is nothing else to do here other than the shops.Written 25 August 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Ho Chi Minh City
- These are the best places for budget-friendly shopping malls in Ho Chi Minh City:See more budget-friendly shopping malls in Ho Chi Minh City on Tripadvisor