- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
500 places sorted by traveller favourites
Showing results 1-30 of 500
What travellers are saying
- Me and my boyfriend stumbled upon this place and thought we'd give it a try, completely exceeded our expectations especially for that price!! Got a private room to ourselves, lovely receptionist who gave us tea, massage ladies are very professional, great massage and they dont chit chat, just get on with the massage leaving us to enjoy the peaceful music, so relaxing that my boyfriend fell asleep and started snoring which hardly ever happens lol. We tipped them very generously but they didnt even seem to expect it (not like with some where they are standing next to you waiting). I would definitely recommend this place!! :)
Ps on their business card the address is:
120 Lê Thi Riêng, P. Bến Thành, Q. 1Written 26 February 2015This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Very great and professional experience with massage expert Ms. Uyen. I really felt relaxed and destresswd after the 60 minutes Thai massage. I tend to have back pain and felt great release after the experience. Thank you very much. Also, special thanks to Ms. Yen Nhi for great reception experience. Overall, highly recommend this place for anyone looking for an awesome massage in HCM.Written 31 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Prive Spa D1 is a great place to do your nails. Their expertise is top notch. I had a gel ombre manicure with marble nail art, with dry pedicure & my husband had dry mani & pedi.Written 27 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Very relaxed and comfortable. Easily fall asleep while massage 😛. Highly recommended. Friendly staff and reasonable price.Written 20 May 2020
- Had a temple body massage for 90mins (strong) and it was the best massage I've had in Saigon so far. The masseuse was professional and gentle at the same time. Highly recommended and will comeback again to try their other services.Written 7 August 2022
- Superb!!! Was looking for a place to have a massage for my last stay in Saigon and saw this here in tripadvisor! I came without reservations and was asked to come back by 1240 which I did and everything was exceptional! The staff are all good. My therapist. Nieu and Ta were excellent! I did both Body massage and Foot spa but to be honest, just the foot spa alone is already very relaxing!!!! I would come back again if im ever in Ho chi minh highly recommended. Place is also clean and quiet. Also location is good as itis just right in front of Ben Than Market! Must go spa place here in Saigon!Written 6 August 2022
- Amazing!!!! Certainly come again and again. The services, space, staffs are all great for me.
Highly rcm.Written 6 August 2022
- Come here, you deserve to get a massage like royalty getting the best the country has to offer.
This is my second time here and I absolutely love it. I'm loyal of amazing and this place deserves loyalty. The staff are very friendly and professional....
But the massage is out of this world. It's strong where it needs to be and any knots that need to be worked out will be worked out.
If you're the type who need something for athletic therapy, ask for NUMBER SIX (6). She's amazing, absolutely freaking amazing. 😍Written 1 January 2021
- Amazing!!! 100% go here. I got the foot massage and will be back for full body. I got the hard massage and was perfectWritten 11 July 2022
- Hands down the best massage. 2 hours of bliss and time just flew. You know it’s a good massage when you feel like you’ve lost track of time. Will definitely be back when I’m back in HMC.Written 2 August 2022
- The spa is clean. Staffs are friendly and professional. Had 2 hours massage with hot stone. Excellent. Thanks Amy and staff no 52....highly recommendedWritten 9 July 2022
- Me and a friend of mine was having a nice and very relaxing time here. We've chose The Diamond 90 Body Massage package and it was totally worth it, great massage techniques, definitely helped on my stiff back and neck, good services and communication from all the staff.
Not denying that the place is quite aged, but the massage room was clean and smell good so no problem at all. We will come back and try the foot massage next time!Written 31 August 2020
- The massage I had here was pretty good, although it could have been stronger. I asked a couple of times for it to be stronger but I think she couldn't do it. All in all, I'm satisfied.Written 15 March 2020
- It is quite amazing spa that I ever been. The scenery is peaceful and friendly people. The price is reasonable. Will introduce my friend to use.Written 12 February 2022
- These people were so kind and thoughtful, they gave us drinks waited on us and made as much friendly conversation as they could. They were very intuitive when me and my sister were trying to pick out the styles we wanted. The Main manicurist there had a real eye for beauty and could really understand where i was going with my nail design. She made sure i got what i wanted and for a low price! The service itself was also great, they worked in a timely manner without being to fast or to slow. They were very careful not to hurt my sister and i. I was so pleased with my nail design that i ended up going back there with my sister before we left Vietnam. I wanted to get a nice design one last time so it would last me. It very much lasted and help up well over time. Me and my sister got acrylic nails done both times we visited. My nails lasted a good month and a half after we were already back in the U.S. The experience was incredible i loved the costumer service , designs, and all around atmosphere. It smells good in their too!Written 18 April 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Ho Chi Minh City
- These experiences are best for spas & wellness in Ho Chi Minh City:
- Hot Stone Massage with Special Switzerland Oil Blend
- Tan Son Nhat Airport Foot & Body Massage With Hot Stones 90 Minutes
- Head Spa - "Energy Recharge"
- The Weary Traveller Spa Tour
- Rejuvenation Massage Tour