Health Clubs • Yoga & Pilates
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- I cannot say enough good things about Saigon Sports Club.
My husband and I own a gym in Seattle and we made it a point to visit SSC when we were on vacation in Vietnam.
The coaches are legit: super skilled and friendly! They run excellent classes. We took some Muay Thai, Boxing, and Cardio classes.
The smoothie bar is amazing and the poolside restaurant serves delicious, healthy, clean food.
We spent our whole morning there on several different days, doing multiple classes, then showering, then hitting the pool, smoothie bar, and restaurant. We felt amazing and had an awesome time in Saigon, thanks to SSC.
We can't wait to go back!Written 31 October 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The best gym in HCMC!! They've got great equipment, especially if you are into powerlifting / weightlifting and also offer one day passes which are super helpful if you're traveling.Written 14 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- cool place but a bit too little equipment! being at the gym, we mainly pay attention to the amount of equipment needed! Here we have situations where workout can be done completely, but strength training is a little limited! general rating is a plus because the gym is clean and has a lot of spaceWritten 24 February 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I have been a member of Body by Jovie for 3 years. I use the gym and have also been attending personal training classes for the past year. My personal trainer is excellent, highly motivating and an expert in his field. Over the course of 12 months I have built my strength, fitness levels and focus. My personal trainer really motivates me to push myself and achieve what I didn't think was possible when I first started out.
The gym has a really warm and friendly vibe offering a strong sense of community, which makes exercising an enjoyable experience. The range of equipment and facilities, and diversity of classes makes Body By Jovie great value for money.
Having worked and lived overseas for 20 years, Body by Jovie is, by far, the best gym and professional outfit I have trained at; I highly recommend these guys.Written 22 January 2021
- We cannot say enough to praise Rosanne and her team. On our current trip to SE ASIA we needed my wife to have her regular weekly REIKI sessions. Rosanne arranged for a session in Hanoi with a practitioner who was great and just yesterday in Saigon - she arranged for another extraordinary talent, ELSA, who came to the hotel and worked magic for my wife. Mandala Wellness practise what they preach: love, caring and a very high standard of treatment. We are indebted to them and endorse them wholeheartedly. Wonderful, kind and compassionate company. Thank you Rosanne and team...Written 14 November 2022
- We did not expect but it is a really good SPA. We recommend it for all tired persons in HCMC. European service, all facilities that you need. Massage is OK. Head-Neck-Shouldder 420 000VDN 30 mins. Nice prices.Written 4 June 2013
- I really enjoyed my experience at the infra red sauna. Felt amazing afterwards, my skin was clearer and it helped relieve all the aches I had in my neck and back muscles. And another great thing was loosing 600 calories just by sitting there for 40 minutes! :) Definitely recommend it to all living in MCMC.Written 29 May 2018
- The gym equipment is plentiful and good, with several trainers around to train or answer questions. Nice 36m swimming pool with river view, although occasionally you can also see naked inhabitants parading on low floors of the Ruby1 Tower. The club has a monopolistic position with Saigon Pearl residents. So, membership fees are high for Vietnam (USD10 for single entry, or including discounts for residents: USD95 per month, or USD880 per annum). And they don’t reinvest much in maintaining the facilities. The changing room is really basic (low water pressure, ONE unsanitised comb, cotton swabs, no other amenities). The steam room is small, the dry sauna is currently under renovation. Fortunately, the club is rarely overcrowded, with long opening hours and only 950 members.Written 7 April 2019
- girl so so, service so so. It won't be the my first choice if I go to HCMC again. I like Thailand massage better!Written 9 August 2019
- I come to Ho Chi Minh City three to four times a year on business and visiting spas is both an enjoyment and a necessity. Having been to so many mediocre spa establishments, I am so pleased to discover Serene Life Spa. It is a new, modern facility that is relatively large and equipped with lockers, showers and steam rooms for both male and female.
The services here are excellent with professionally trained therapists and technician, focusing on health and relaxation. I chose the yoga massage where my entire body and mind were exercised and soothed. My companion opted for something far more luxurious: a facial with pure gold extract red ginseng and reishi. And the result was to say the least-glowing!
Serene Life Spa is located on the main road to the Tan Son Nhat Airport (less than 5 minutes to the terminal). In fact, it is a perfect stop to spend a few hours here getting your mind and body conditioned for a journey abroad.
JosephWritten 6 December 2014
- I came here 4 times and feeling satisfied in here. if you have time, you should try at least 1 time for feeling.Written 26 September 2019
- This open studio looks over the river, the city zoo and is decorated with a lot of plants as well. Go to this in the morning to enjoy the early sun light and start the day with a sweaty yoga session. At night, this turns to a romantic spot with beautiful light. Definitely a must place to try yoga, not to mention the teachers are all very nice, funny, and competent.Written 29 September 2018
- We joined this club when we began a teaching contract in August and the intial feel was positive. The price seemed a little high ($35 US a month) but we knew that we were "foreigners" so we would probably not be able to negotiate that well.
The fact is, there are a lot of clubs now (California Fitness etc) that are located in a lot nicer areas or malls and Fit 24 is in a drab, unoccupied space on a busy corner. Over the course of the year, they have taken all the covering off the dance studio windows so now everyone can stand and stare (especially the workers) so if you are exhibitionists, enjoy :)
In the end, they refused to give my sons a 1 month pass for less than $100 a month even though we had year long memberships. Not impressed...Written 20 May 2015
- private and super professional coaching services. UPFIT take a part inside VNG Campus, 100% commitment to your privacy when you using their coaching services. Highly recommended for expats.Written 21 September 2022
- Amazing muay thai trainer! He can cater to whatever you want. Fun way to keep fit and he can focus on technique if needed. Great way to keep fit!Written 4 February 2022