- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Types of Attractions
Spas & Wellness
Spas & Wellness
What travellers are saying
- Super clean and peaceful spa, we did 90m body with stone and coconut oil, it was really really good. Jasmine tea after massage included.Written 22 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Love this atmosphere here during hot weather of Saigon. The staff is caring and friendly with high skill massage 🥰🥰🥰, p/s: welcome drink is so good and love itWritten 2 May 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This Spa is way above anything you would expect in Thao Dien. The decor and ambience here is second to none. Upon arrival I was greeted by the owner Ms Thuy who gave me a tour before I made my mind up to enjoy the facilities at Versailles Spa. No hard sell and a wonderful sauna followed by a relaxing massage was way above my expectations. To finish off I sat in the splendid gardens and enjoyed complimentary food and fresh juice whilst listening to the array of birds chirping !
I will be back and recommend it wholeheartedlyWritten 24 March 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- As it's premium spa located in 2nd floor of New World Saigon Hotel, the service was wonderful and the mood, facility is also top grade.
I'd love to visit this spa again.
Very clean and well managed, and great spa service in HCMC!Written 9 September 2023
- Great professionalism and dedication. Very happy with the results. The deal was unbeatable. One hundred percent recommendedWritten 12 July 2019
- My partner and I were looking to kill some time before a dinner booked with relatives. We found Kirei Spa and decided to give the 35 minute head, neck and shoulders massage. This would give us more than enough time to travel to our next location.
After sitting in the lobby for 10mins, I asked the staff how long we will have to wait. I was told another 10 mins as they were setting up the room for us. About 20 minutes in, they took us to another building behind the one we initially walked into.
There we waited another 10 mins before the receptionist took our shoes and led us into our rooms. At this point we knew they were just understaffed.
After lying down the receptionist started rubbing my back? while my partner just laid in the next bed over. It was nothing close to a professional massage nor was it the massage I asked for. I'm assuming it was to stall until another staff to arrive. Another 10 mins of that, I decided it was enough. So we told the receptionist to stop as we had to be somewhere and that the staff told us we only had to wait 10 mins..
As we were walking out, the other staff arrived but we had already run out of time. We paid upfront and I didn't think we'd get our money back but we did. They were apologetic.
From what I saw, there were many massage rooms that looked clean and nicer than ones I've previously been to. They have a wide range of services for men and women.
I guess it was just bad timing. I hope your experience will be more worthwhile.Written 17 March 2018
- I absolutely liked this place from the moment I walked in. Very clean and nice facilities. It was an amazing experienceWritten 16 December 2019
- My wife and I had visited because the other massage place was not open and we were glad we did visit. The front staff sat down with us and explained their services. My wife opted for a facial and I a 90 minute body massage. I told my female masseuse twice that I like a strong deep massage and she did not disappoint me. She hit every aching spot on my back and legs. My wife was happy with her facial and had something burned off with a laser. When finished we met the owner who was very nice and was beautiful in her Vietnam dress (Dio??). My wife discussed a scar he had from a motorbike accident several years back. She opted for treatment to shrink it so it will take several visits to determine if will be effective. I liked my massage so much that I purchased 10 and they added 3 free.Written 3 October 2017