- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- A beautiful gallery. Welcoming and friendly staff, especially Thuy. I will definitely return and purchase some artwork in the futureWritten 31 August 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I like it, i will come back again. It is convinece and cheap with me so I think it good for other familyWritten 16 August 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We did the Silver Jewelry workshop today and it was really great and very fun to try! Very nice staff, an unique experience and very good price!Written 13 February 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- "The Factory" Contemporary Arts Center in Saigon's newly posh Thao Dien district inside one of the bigger meanders of Saigon river, has opened in 2016 and is apparently going strong since, with great catalogues availableWritten 15 January 2020
- Rather than buying a souvenir t-shirt or cap, we decided to buy a piece of oil painting of Hà Nội Old Quarter.
We were approached and served by Le Manh, who took us through the artwork on display and finding the one right for us.
He was not pushy or demanding and even though it took three days to purchase the art, he always greeted us with a smile and warm welcome.
We did look at other galleries that were close by and compared the prices and similar style of paintings, however it came down to how we were treated.
It is going ti look fabulous in our dining room.Written 13 May 2023
- I am so glad I was able to visit this wonderful gallery. It is not big but an amazing and well appointed space for the display of exciting works by Vietnamese artists.Written 24 June 2019
- Some impressive work in here. We spent about 4 hours wandering around, and loved so much of it. The building is a bit run down, but still impressive. Some good art for sale by local artists toward the rear of the building.Written 22 January 2020
- a nice place, with heart warming services, many wonderful piece of art. What a beautiful location Definitely worth the trip!Written 20 September 2023
- This gallery is a display of a husband and wife’s art. The husband’s work is mainly beautiful mastery of calligraphic line depicticting all manner of Vietnamese people, places, and things. The wife’s art are more abstract renditions in oil. Both are lovely in their own way. There are other handicrafts, some clothing and other items that can be bought at reasonable prices. Definitely worth a look if you are looking for a memento of Vietnam.Written 6 April 2019
- A MUST SEE if you are serious about contemporary art. Mainly focused on artists with a connection to Vietnam, the gallery’s programming is of the highest quality with an international reach. The exhibition space, spread over multiple floors, allows for an authentic experience of the artists’ works. Truly an unique experience.Written 19 March 2023
- Excellent & professional service from Ms. Tham. She patiently explained to us about each painting and showed us on ipad other paintings that are not on display and brought them to the gallery for us to see & staged them with proper lightings.
We bought some paintings and they securely packed everything and send them to our hotel within 1 hour.
Very recommended for people who is looking for high quality/ original paintings from Vietnamese artists.Written 8 April 2023
- This place gives out a calm feeling when entering. Staff was very friendly. The design of the place is amazing I couldnt help but look at each design and wonder. It made me feel at home and relax. Drinks and snacks was...differnt but surprisingly good. Peach tea was nice and refreshing, very simple with a kick to it. Would recommend anyone for anyone who needs a place to chill from the hectic city. Would visit again.Written 22 February 2018
- In the pedestrian street, not the museum but the exhibition. I have seen a real podium first time in my life. It was exciting. Numbered chairs, live music, decorative walls, costumes around... I was alone in the hall and could not stop myself pretending as if I am the fashion model!Written 11 August 2017
- I really had a great time looking at the vietnamese art and speaking with the galery people ! So interesting !Written 6 June 2017