Types of Attractions
What travellers are saying
- Great extensive line of artwork on display. The building is in pretty good condition both interior and exterior but expect some exhibition rooms to be much better than others. There wasn't much of a queue area nor a ticket check just a ticket booth. The building isn't handicap friendly. Highly recommended.Written 30 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- "The Factory" Contemporary Arts Center in Saigon's newly posh Thao Dien district inside one of the bigger meanders of Saigon river, has opened in 2016 and is apparently going strong since, with great catalogues availableWritten 15 January 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- In the pedestrian street, not the museum but the exhibition. I have seen a real podium first time in my life. It was exciting. Numbered chairs, live music, decorative walls, costumes around... I was alone in the hall and could not stop myself pretending as if I am the fashion model!Written 11 August 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I and a few of my friends visited the museum in July 2023 and it's nothing short of fantastic! During that time, the museum had an exhibition event. The event was well-organised, the layout was intuitive and the location was beautiful! (next to the Saigon River with a beautiful view) The staff there was thoughtful, nice and very knowledgeable! I had lots of questions about paintings and exhibitions, and she answered every question with detail and precision. Simply put, 10/10 and would come back again!Written 1 November 2023
- Had a hurried view of this place as they were closing for lunch at 11.00am and reopening at 1.00pm.
What I saw was nice, oils, lacquer and watercolours all done by local artists. Would have liked longer so not sure what time it opens but go early.Written 4 August 2015