- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 159
What travellers are saying
- this is very nice and kind hotel especially jessy help super handful and she was very kind best place in vietnaml this is very nice and kind hotel especially jessy help super handful and she was very kind best place in vietnamWritten 11 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- we were on a 4 day city break and found this place. It is a little out of the way and though quiet most days on our second visit there was a corporate function in the gardens and it was noisy and chaotic.
The pool is lovely, changing rooms clean, sunlounhers and umberellas for shade. there are limited catering facilities though and what there is expensive we thought so we went down to the street and bought local food from a stall.
your not meant to wear shoes round the pool side which is difficult when the floor gets so hot. that said nobody told us not too other than another English speaking guest.
This is a great place to relax and escape the city once you have seen the sights.
cost us 70k each for the day well worth it.Written 17 October 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Walked here from War museum for a look, lots of tourists taking photo shoot on the steps with the flowers all blooming. Has some seating around the "lake" part but most of it is in the sum and it was scorching hot. There are loads of street food vendors around and some great banh mi carts. Worth a look, the water was pretty gross and grimy. Lots of cafes around too.Written 29 April 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Excellent place to spend time, always excites me when ever i win, i recommend the palce and their hospitality is at their best.Written 17 September 2023
- Good driving range with plenty of bays (although gets crowded at peak times), each of which has a small fan for hotter days. Location is great, right along the river which also provides a nice cooling breeze.
Service on the other hand is inconsistent at best. Some decent staff that are willing to help, but quite a few are arrogant and seemingly couldn't care less about their customers.Written 16 November 2020
- This was so unexpected - and sooo much fun! I found this place by accident after doing the zumba and yoga downstairs (also at VSP) These were very authentic and I loved these also. I met one of the boxing trainers while coming out of yoga, and he convinced me I should try the boxing even though I have never done it before. I came back the next day and the team putting me thru stretch, warm up and then gave me hand wraps and gloves. Very professional!! Haha at the end I loved it and I highly recommend this for girls to feel great and get fit. The staff at the VSP were very supportive and I will definitely go back next time I'm in VietnamWritten 1 May 2019
- Club Royale is the best service play , relax, earn some lucky money in Ho Chi Minh city ..... I love Club Royale .... The first visit club Royale ..... Very nice & good memory thereWritten 29 December 2016
- My husband and I decided to do this during our trip to Vietnam. Its on of the most cheapest ATV rides ever. Remember to wear helmets and protective gear and not go without it or risks serious injury. Nobody pressures to go extremely fast. Its usually not full so a good place to do it at your speed. Its located within a fun park and if bored after 30 mins or so, can look into other rides.Written 4 December 2016
- excellence place for kids and parents. The foods is really good, Staff is friendly, kids love the place. Worth it!Written 4 March 2023
- I were there with my boss. it's nice with long reception desk. I'm Vietnamese so i didn't get inside casino but from reception desk i saw staffs were laying on the table and aslo in that place they didn't switch on the lightWritten 27 May 2017
- The best gym in HCMC!! They've got great equipment, especially if you are into powerlifting / weightlifting and also offer one day passes which are super helpful if you're traveling.Written 14 September 2023
- First time we did some golf, and we both thoroughly enjoyed it..
I was happy that it didn't go as badly as I had expected, in that I was at least able to hit the ball! Maybe not so much in distance, I couldn't get it over 100m, but at least i could get it up and was mostly straight all the time...... cough!.
In a desperately hot day, it might have got a bit tiring in the end, and with so many balls to hit, yes it was hard work, but enjoyable all the same. Cant remember exactly the price, but I think for just over 12 Euros or so you can have a zillion balls and a few beers thrown in, very good value.
Have two levels, up and down......was busy too, but well spaced out and everyone doing their own thing. Also the workers are on hand to offer sound advice and help, and they were very kind.....
Overall, a very enjoyable, but tiring, few hours spent here.Written 6 December 2022
- The instructions were clear and services are exceptional. They have explained the lash extensions in very clear way and I feel comfortable.Written 25 September 2023
- This was the second escape room we've been to in HCMC and it was great, the room layout was fun and interesting and everything worked as it should.Written 23 June 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Ho Chi Minh City
- These are the best places for couples seeking fun & games in Ho Chi Minh City:See more fun & games for couples in Ho Chi Minh City on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for budget-friendly fun & games in Ho Chi Minh City:See more budget-friendly fun & games in Ho Chi Minh City on Tripadvisor