- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- we were on a 4 day city break and found this place. It is a little out of the way and though quiet most days on our second visit there was a corporate function in the gardens and it was noisy and chaotic.
The pool is lovely, changing rooms clean, sunlounhers and umberellas for shade. there are limited catering facilities though and what there is expensive we thought so we went down to the street and bought local food from a stall.
your not meant to wear shoes round the pool side which is difficult when the floor gets so hot. that said nobody told us not too other than another English speaking guest.
This is a great place to relax and escape the city once you have seen the sights.
cost us 70k each for the day well worth it.Written 17 October 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Good driving range with plenty of bays (although gets crowded at peak times), each of which has a small fan for hotter days. Location is great, right along the river which also provides a nice cooling breeze.
Service on the other hand is inconsistent at best. Some decent staff that are willing to help, but quite a few are arrogant and seemingly couldn't care less about their customers.Written 16 November 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This was so unexpected - and sooo much fun! I found this place by accident after doing the zumba and yoga downstairs (also at VSP) These were very authentic and I loved these also. I met one of the boxing trainers while coming out of yoga, and he convinced me I should try the boxing even though I have never done it before. I came back the next day and the team putting me thru stretch, warm up and then gave me hand wraps and gloves. Very professional!! Haha at the end I loved it and I highly recommend this for girls to feel great and get fit. The staff at the VSP were very supportive and I will definitely go back next time I'm in VietnamWritten 1 May 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My husband and I decided to do this during our trip to Vietnam. Its on of the most cheapest ATV rides ever. Remember to wear helmets and protective gear and not go without it or risks serious injury. Nobody pressures to go extremely fast. Its usually not full so a good place to do it at your speed. Its located within a fun park and if bored after 30 mins or so, can look into other rides.Written 4 December 2016
- The best gym in HCMC!! They've got great equipment, especially if you are into powerlifting / weightlifting and also offer one day passes which are super helpful if you're traveling.Written 14 September 2023
- First time we did some golf, and we both thoroughly enjoyed it..
I was happy that it didn't go as badly as I had expected, in that I was at least able to hit the ball! Maybe not so much in distance, I couldn't get it over 100m, but at least i could get it up and was mostly straight all the time...... cough!.
In a desperately hot day, it might have got a bit tiring in the end, and with so many balls to hit, yes it was hard work, but enjoyable all the same. Cant remember exactly the price, but I think for just over 12 Euros or so you can have a zillion balls and a few beers thrown in, very good value.
Have two levels, up and down......was busy too, but well spaced out and everyone doing their own thing. Also the workers are on hand to offer sound advice and help, and they were very kind.....
Overall, a very enjoyable, but tiring, few hours spent here.Written 6 December 2022
- Certainly a unique place and pretty sure it's breaking a heap of health and safety regulations (rock climbing with beer and skateboarding a definite no no in Australia)
Good beers and nice open area / beer garden. Worth a visit.Written 3 February 2018