- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- This was the second escape room we've been to in HCMC and it was great, the room layout was fun and interesting and everything worked as it should.Written 23 June 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Interesting game.
Excellent puzzle and content.
Real life design.
I was there for several times with some different groups of friends and all of them felt satisfied with the experiences at Let Me Out.
Highly recommended !!!Written 5 April 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I just wanna said that Bloody Heart is so fantastic. The story and the plot twist about the this room is so awesome. Also the way NPC acting is one of the reason why i love Bloody Heart so much, by the way. I will rate 10/10 for this one. Oh, and if you wondering that you have small children go with you, real escape has 2 mode 13+ and 18+. So basically 18+ will have jumpscare, npc, sound effect,etc but if you so scared about that you can choose 13+.Written 22 June 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The operators and game master were very friendly. We played "Ocean's 8", the game rooms are very badly worn out (e.g. holes on floor and walls), and the decoration is extremely basic.
A panic button for security was provided. The walkmen to use in the game did not work properly, which was annoying. Additionally, the game was not properly reset, so that the game master had to enter the room repeatedly. Some puzzle ideas were interesting, other ones not very elegant (dubious logic, pre-knowledge required or too ambiguous). Once the door to the lounge was left open, which of course destroys the immersion.
Sadly, this is actually one of the better games in Saigon. Generally spoken, the quality standard of Asian games is very low compared to European and American escape games. Any provider with this level of decoration, game setup and material errors, puzzle design and game master rules would be out of business in less than a month in another continent.
Let's hope that things will improve soon - otherwise residents are stuck with this not very satisfying experience, which can still provide a bit of fun on a rainy day.Written 16 February 2019
- Definitely worth a visit while in HCMC. The price is very reasonable for what you get and a lot cheaper than the UK. We paid around 200k each. The room is a multi room experience. It is a little run down but still good fun. However they break the first rule of escape rooms **** they use the same code for two locks ****. Rather annoying as we spent ages trying to find a code we already had. We did the haunted house one.Written 16 February 2019
- I have never played an interesting game before ! I had a great time with my close friend at Lost-Escape room Bui Vien.The price is reasonable !!! The Haunted House made me scare because of the creepy and mysterious. Beside, it helps we raise the friendship.
If you wanna relax after working and studying , come and try this game ^^ . You won't be disappointed !!!Written 27 March 2017
- Overall I must say it's really a real challenge for everyone and good experience to get to know yourself and your friends! The staffs are very friendly, advice us to take up which room as its only me and my girl( she is not on the clever side ). Gave us a small hint to get us started.
The room we played, the slaughter house, is nicely designed and really good atmosphere.
The puzzles are just logical. There was a part where we found the correct code to the lock but was unable to get it open, struggle for a while before asking for assistance, the staffs came in and found out the problem, gave us extended time to complete the room.
It's a good go and if possible, try 2 rooms at one go. Keep up the good work!!Written 22 March 2016
- We love this game and love the service here, instructor are kindly and helpful, good English speaking. We feel enjoy a lot today. People should to try.Written 11 February 2019
- I am very satisfied with the service provided to my customers
Friendly staff, enthusiastic shop ownerWritten 12 May 2023