- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 266
What travellers are saying
- A really professional and reliable service from beginning to end. Superb customer service and communication – everything was so straightforward. My assigned driver was extremely professional and, as I was travelling as a solo female, her being a woman was very much appreciated. The perfect start to my holiday!Written 9 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- They help me getting my Visa fast although I was late, and facilitation my journey in the airport, many thanks ☺️Written 17 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Please just be careful. Most taxi drivers with this company are generally good. I prefer to use them than other companies. They are also easier to locate and in abundance around the city. Taxi drivers don't really speak English so have the address of your location in Vietnamese or type it in their gps so they call follow the route on their phone. You can easily hail one in the street or go to a shopping mall or hotel where some normally park and wait for guests. Always make sure it is a proper taxi. I got in a fake one the other day and got robbed! There are some that may rip you off. What I suggest is look up on your phone roughly how far the destination is that you want to go to and then you can see if they are taking you on a long route and over charging. Don't take your wallet out or phone. Keep your bag closed. Keep enough small notes in your hand or pocket. If you need a taxi, no matter how much you are in a hurry or desperate then make sure it is a proper Vinasun one, the taxi meter is working and follow my notes above on valuables and getting the approximate distance or driving time to your location.Written 5 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Took bus152 from domestic airport to city. Excellent service. Paid for three fares, two humans and one for luggage.
Showed which stop I would like to get off and sure enough, bus conductor obliged and let us know when to get off.
Thoroughly recommend this bus service.Written 18 February 2023
- Very good information on the tour and great experience, Tri was a great and funny tour guide!! Tunnels are small but you can choose to do 20,40 or 60meters so it's not too scary.Written 1 October 2023
- If you are a solo traveler, the airport bus 109 is an inexpensive way from airport to the city center. The bus stop is right outside the international arrival. It has a storage bin to store your large luggage and is air-conditioned. It stops at all major spots in the city center district (district 1) so it should be fairly easy to walk to your hotel after getting off the bus.Written 30 November 2019
- Absolutely awesome guided tour. Went to Cu Chi tunnels and Mekong. My tour guide Mai Mai was a wealth of information. She took the time to explain all facets of the history of these two amazing places and answer questions accordingly. Highly recommended!!!Written 2 October 2023
- Arriving at Ho Chi Minh City airport in rush hour can be a little overwhelming so it was a relief to be met by a driver from Saigon Transporter and handed a bottle of chilled water. Drive to central Ho Chi Minh City was smooth and uneventful and invoice was sent direct to my email - I recommend this excellent company. Very easy to pre-book the transfer online from Australia via their live chat page (available in English). You can book it and pay for it on arrival. I booked mine the night before I arrived and they were safely there waiting for me. A taxi will cost you between $7-$10 USD - this will cost $15 so a bit more than a taxi but if you want someone waiting for you and don't want to try to deal with the taxis then this is a reliable and comfortable service.Written 25 July 2016
- Compare to the other agents the price is reasonable and professional. I am glad they have daily runs so it is convenient for me. I like to compliment Mr Anh a thumb up for escorting us to the border.Written 29 November 2022
- It's a risk, as it's not a taxi company, it's an agency. If you lucky you get decent driver, if not you get driver that trying to tell you all sorts of bs and asking for more money e.g. the actual address is further than what he received from his boss, etc...Written 15 February 2023
- this was our first visit to Vietnam, so after exiting customs, we spotted this counter after seeing the chaos outside. The young lady was very professional, spoke excellent english, organised a car for us, and even sold us a sim card for our phones and installed them to get the phones working.
The driver was courteous , professional, but spoke limited english, the car was very clean , modern and tidy.
For a fixed price, we arrived at our hotel relaxed.
One thing, after we had paid, we were outside waiting for the car, the lady from the desk came and told us she had quoted us the wrong price, it is more expensive after a certain time, so we had to pay a little more....it was still a reasonable fare so we had no problem paying...not sure is it was legitimate however.Written 28 February 2017
- Read DIY trip reviews online and decided to book a driver to save money. We arranged last minute with Thomas and a driver was provided at 9 am the next morning.
The driver was charming but flustered. Turns out his wife had just gone into labour. He drove us a few miles to meet a replacement. Zero adverse impact to us, all in all a great service and glad we took the chance. Great standard of driving and a nice car.Written 29 December 2019
- TRIEU DELIBERATED AS INDUBITABLY UNPARALLELED GUIDE IN SOUTH VIETNAM WITH HIS BOUNDLESS ENERGY IS below what I review this dayDear,
Initially, there was an indubitably illuminating honor that a genuinely impeccable guide TRIEU's boundless assistance for me is witnessed that the consistency of bringing me every of unforgettable fantastic moments with the passion and incomparable sentiment in his occupation whereas experiencing other former tours is said that my memories to them were most likely to be restored like the tour operated and managed by TRIEU. What is more the great value of his astonishing contributions and responsibilities, followed with unique perfect services and a wide range of knowledge of Vietnam History undoubtedly proliferated our utter satisfaction and needs so that my entire enjoy to Trieu accounted for 100%. please be advised that A wide range of investment in TRIEU should be in progress and boosted ultimately owing to the potentials he's been providing for me as long as other overseas tourism consumers can be guided surround Vietnam in high season.
Eventually, TRIEU's exceedingly believed that being transformed into an unparalleled tour guide will be definitely seen in him sooner or later. As sincerely said that Our massive amount of gratitude for him can not be vanished and erased towards time.
Please aid me in sending him this gratitudeWritten 7 September 2023
- Car is new and comfortable but driver cannot speaking English fluently. He only speaking basics English but very friendly. When i need help, Annie always ready to contact. Nice trips around Saigon.
I would recommend for my friends.Written 1 July 2019
- Kia ora Eric and staff, what an amazing experience you gave us, from the food, guides, destinations and itinerary. And for sailing with such a minimal amount of guests, we were thoroughly spoiled. All 26 staff did their jobs to the maximum.
Special thanks for delaying the sailing time and getting us medication.
Hope your following cruise of NZ travel agents were as appreciative as us! And that you all learned a little more Maori. We will definitely recommend this cruise to everyone.
Lots of aroha
Mark and AnitaWritten 28 September 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Ho Chi Minh City
- These experiences are best for taxis & shuttles in Ho Chi Minh City:
- Private Arrival Transfer: Tan Son Nhat Airport to Ho Chi Minh City Hotels
- Saigon Airport to Ho Chi Minh City Center Private Transfer
- HO CHI MINH / TAN SON NHAT AIRPORT - Car pick up or transfer service.
- Ho Chi Minh City Airport (SGN) to Ho Chi Minh Round-Trip Transfer
- Ho Chi Minh to Ho Chi Minh City Airport (SGN) Departure Transfer
- These are the best places for kid-friendly taxis & shuttles in Ho Chi Minh City:See more taxis & shuttles for children in Ho Chi Minh City on Tripadvisor