- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 233
What travellers are saying
- Big projector screen and lotsa TVs for sports viewing, great creative snacks and of cos Rm6.50 beer for happy hour!Written 28 August 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Coolest spot I've been to in KL Sentral...Nice music by live band....simply the best!
Hope onto the train at KLIA and arrive straight KL sentral, Hilton and enjoy!Written 15 January 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Second time at PS150 - had dinner next door at Chocka Foodstore and this is the perfect place to kick on. Back bar once you navigate your way through the toy shop and winding corridor is full of life. Jeff (?) our main man at the bar mixed a great drink and had some good chat. Mixed crowd was interesting and turned over reasonably quickly. Would go back.Written 14 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great place for some sunset drinks right on the beach. We also had some food here, the TomYam soup was really delicious. The rendang was ok only. The bar was busy and fun in the evening too- a good spot for the eveningWritten 17 December 2021
- Came here a few days ago with a friend, great location and amazing view, but service could be improved! Seem the staff would rather chat amongst themselves then actually help guests- but if you want a chill environment and great view this is the placeWritten 1 October 2021
- If you are going for the drinks, I’d go elsewhere. But if you are going for a view, you couldn’t go anywhere better. I went shortly before sunset and got to see the sunset over Kuala Lumpur and see all the buildings, including the famous twin towers and communication tower, light up after the sun went down. An absolutely remarkable view of the city and the entrance fee (~$20 USD) covers two drinks.Written 5 November 2022
- Finally had a chance to dine here
Food and service was decent
Not the cheapest but for the views,was worth itWritten 27 April 2022
- Drink for a good cause ! The owner came to explain the concept of his bar on our first night here, we found the prices quite good as well as the music and the location.Written 16 October 2019
- This bar has been reopened about 6 months now and is being run by a very nice young lady, at the moment Kuching is not getting many tourists so the bar is a very quiet. We popped in a few times during our trip in November and had a great time. Wine is only sold by the bottle $100RM but i am sure this bar will pick up over time as the young lady in charge is a great host.Written 20 November 2022
- The deco was surprised me 👍🏻
Creative menu and very recommended ❤️
A very good place to enjoy with family and friends especially your other half 🤣Written 5 August 2022
- Good service relax with reggae music.friendly staff and clean toilet เดินทางคนเดียวปลอดภัย ไท่ต้องกังวลWritten 15 November 2020
- Dearly departed, we are gathered here today to embark you on a night of macabre memories with strong potions concocted by bar tenders setting the perfect atmosphere for an unforgettable night of rioting drunkenness and debauchery with your mates! This speak easy bar tucked within the depths of the dimly lit streets of Chinatown emitting an extremely eerie yet cheeky vibe.
Locating the bar requires some detective work as it does not have a sign pointing you in the right direction. The entrance is simply a non-conspicuous blue door located beside mingle cafe requiring a secret password granting you entry into the beyond. Once you get past the “door man” at the bottom of the steps, proceed up and through the dimly lit interior which shares an uncanny resemblance to a Chinese funeral parlour with even a Chinese medicinal drawer taking center stage.
For those with a feint heart, fear not! The up-beat music and friendly wait staff are never far to help diminish any fears. The eerie vibes do not stop at the decor, most drinks and even the food arrive with a pretty interesting plating and decor. Most cocktails hold memorable names with pretty unorthodox ingredients with some even arriving with worms! Don’t forget to try their signature drinks, Petty Person Beating (RM 45), I Come On Your Grave (RM45) and their extremely crunchy Fire Nachos (RM21).
The link to our published article on Eater with more photos and videos are available on Instagram and YouTube (@monk3yseendo)Written 8 March 2022
- Overall a cozy place. Friendly staff all round. Great food as well. Exceptional interior design with unique decorations.Written 16 December 2020
- Very cool place with cheap cocktails and very helpful staff. Fastest place ever for cocktail service and the great music. Hidden gem in Langwaki would highly recommend to anyone looking for a cheap and fun drinkWritten 17 April 2022
- We went to Ah Chongs several times during our 6 night stay In Langkawi, sometimes going before dinner for cocktails /signature G & T’s and then back after for their delicious Martini Tiramisu. Best place for cocktails and chilling out 😊👍Written 13 March 2020