- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
240 places sorted by traveller favourites
Showing results 1-30 of 240
What travellers are saying
- One of my all time favourite shopping destinations. It has everything you can possibly think of from food options to clothing. Always come back here for more experiences.Written 11 November 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Very clean and decent mall in Kinabalu compared to the other malls. It has a some selection of luxury shops, Sephora, and mid tier shops. There are also lots of food choices in the basement. The mall is very spacious hence walking is needed.Written 16 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- massive shopping mall, a bit out of town, but so much places to shop at, eat and drink its all right there and can spend all day thereWritten 25 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It's nice to walk around in a cooling weather. We enjoyed ourselves just walking around and looking at things. I would recommend to start visit in the morning around 10-11am as it does get a little packed towards the afternoon. There are plenty of brand outlets to check out (might get a bit tiring) but if you know what you're looking for, it helps!Written 15 July 2022
- It's unique, classy and we really enjoyed it. My aged parents enjoyed it as well, especially the kurtos...Written 12 October 2021
- This is one of the better malls in jb with a decent range of shops and eateries including cafes. Near the causeway too. Can easily spend a few hours here.Written 23 June 2022
- Subang Parade first opened in 1988, and it was THE place to be.
Longest shopping centre in Southeast Asia, complete with well known tenants like Parkson, Toys“R”Us, MPH bookstore, Yamaha music school, and Oversea restaurant. My family used to travel all the way from KL to enjoy fast food at Grandy's during the glorious 90's. This mall has a simple layout, and they have elevated ramps for us to move from one floor to another.
Competition from newer malls like Empire Shopping Gallery, Aeon Big, and Sunway Pyramid has badly affected Subang Parade. The MCO was another major blow. Many shops has closed down and escalators going down to LG Floor were not functioning.
Despite all these changes, I will continue to come for nostalgia's sake. With the right investors and management team, I believe Subang Parade can rise again.Written 12 May 2022
- Pretty average mall but it’s one of the good one in kinabalu. There is lots of food options. Would recommend a 2 hour visit.Written 16 July 2022
- I can understand why this mall is very popular for locals. There are a lot of food and shops but the choices are not very fancy. Super market is big but you can’t bring a shopping bag in.Written 16 July 2022
- Went here from time to time to go to h&m, sushi king and other outlets. It was okay to just browsing or have dinner here with family.Written 12 June 2020
- This seemed to be a very busy area when we were there going past in our tour taxi with the locals celebrating the lunar new year.Written 8 February 2020
- Although a bit further out, it like 30 mins to an hour or so commute depending where you are.
Not to pack mall. Lots of premium brands and discounts. You're bound to find something you fancy. We didn't leave empty hands, quite full actually.Written 28 October 2021
- Went there to buy groceries at Village Grocer. Then went to have lunch at Putien. The courtyard was well decorated to usher in Christmas. Really nice, beautiful , magnificently done. The Xmas oomph is oozing here , there everywhere.Written 16 December 2019
- If you are here, go try find this booth near the escalator at ground floor i think. They serve delicious cake & pastry. They are the baker who made the singgahsana cake for Agong.Written 17 September 2019
- i have visited aeon tebrau mall a few times each time after i had visted ikea .it is one of a better mall in jb and there are a big cinema theater at the top level of the mall .we spent the whole day shopping at the mall and then go for some leg massage and some chinese food at the restaurants at the third level of the mall. it is not far away from austin height where we go for our favourite food and snacks at austin heightWritten 1 June 2022