- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 247
What travellers are saying
- Great high end shopping centre. Has local and international foods(Hungary jacks, Pizza Hut etc) plus a supermarket located on level 1. Has clean toilets throughout.Written 12 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It was a nice mall. Lot of options to choose from. They even had indian food options at their food court. We also saw a movie at tgv cinemas. The mall was over crowded the day we visited probably because it was a holiday. They were running very few promotions. There is section where there are only luxury makeup stores, really loved that but unfortunately most stores were stocked out.Written 22 August 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Whatever you are looking for, you can find it here. Central Market is located in a touristic place in KL. Viral area of locals, tourists and visitors. Many shops, stalls and restaurants and cafes. Prices is not cheap.Written 23 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The shopping mall is easily accessible with a lot of shops there and restaurants
The kind of clothes are average.. no brand shops there
Many shops for high copy products with reduced prices are available in this mallWritten 30 April 2023
- The new Panda Eyes multistore dominates the sleepier stretch of this short street where most tourists will find themselves. For classier shopping there is Pavilion at the other end and many restaurants in between. The popular outdoor food court is down a lane among the budget accomodation.Written 28 January 2023
- This is a mega-mall shopping complex.
There is a convention center and hotels as part of this complex. Everything from an ice arena, bowling alley, archery, and even an escape room.
Then there are the shopping and the restaurants. This is not a grade-A mall with major luxury brands but a mid-tier mall with all the national and international brands represented.
You can have finer dining with Gorden Ramsey's namesake restaurant or higher-end Chinese at Oriental Sun but most of the restaurants are shopping mall food, fast food, and family quick-serve restaurants.
This is NOT a must-go destination, nor a tourist hotspot. It is a place where locals go to do their shopping. If you are here for a convention, you don't have to leave the complex for all your needs.Written 27 July 2023
- This mall is worth a visit if you enjoy your shopping and want to explore the different malls of KL. While a bit further out from KLCC where many tourists stay, it is still easy to reach via public transport or taxi/Grab. The mall is big with a good variety of stores and decent places to eat, though not as extensive as some other malls like Pavilion. With that said, give this place a visit if you like malls.Written 8 February 2023
- Come through the border and straight into a giant mall. Most refreshing after a long wait at immigration.
Great place to get some refreshment, top up on aircon, refresh in the restroom.
The usual shops you can find anywhere in Singapore and the food choices are not that great. But a good starting point for your forage further into the interior.
The money exchange shop does a good rate and very accessible. No need to panic about money.Written 11 August 2023
- Were on business trip. We went there two times for dinner and after-dinner shopping. Sadly it closes around 2100. Maybe due to after pandemic.
There is a very nice restaurant facing the fountain named OMBAK kitchen provides nice crab + seafood/Korean style chicken wings. We enjoyed it a lot. Good atmosphere and staffs were very nice.Written 3 August 2023
- Parkson Grand is a high end department store occupying one corner of the biggest mall in Penang. Marks &Spencer has a smaller shop here too on the ground floor where main tenants are big international luxury brands. The upper levels hold all mobile phone companies and several smaller local businesses, mainly fashion. The food market in the basement is excellent and is surrounded by restaurants and take aways for all tastes.Written 12 February 2023
- Good selection of shops at reasonable prices. Been there many times but shop selection reducing, many closed probably because of covid lockdown and getting back up to speed. Well worth checking out though - bartering accepted practice here.Written 14 May 2023
- Large, clean, functional.
From supermarket to branded content, local products to thai massage or Escape Room, european brands to cheaper fancy local staff.
Toilets always superclean, every 2hrs a traditional dance exhibition, big choice of unhealthy european fast food too:)
Interesting initiative of rap music and similar.
Bring a jacket as u will freeze ur a** off :)Written 8 May 2023
- Has good deals specifically for Adidas, sketchers, puma, and Nike.
Lacoste shirts are also very cheap and Tumi bags are at a very good price.Written 16 August 2023
- Excellent mall if you want to actually just SHOP! So well organised and not full of the same old same old. You won’t find too B many mainstream brands here but the variety of clothing is extensive and you will go home with some really unique piecesWritten 16 July 2023
- There are 3 malls around Penang which are worth for visiting, and this mall is considered the best. You guys can put some sparetime to spend here.Written 20 March 2023