- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- Israel is an amazing country to visit with beautiful people and very safe.
a truly moving experience seeing Tel Aviv , Jerusalem and BethlehemWritten 20 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Walking up to the Church of the Nativity look to your right and you will find a beautiful Cafe overlooking one of the busiest streets in Bethlehem. Choose the table that is most outwards..sit there and feast your eyes and your tastebuds with delicious Palestinian new cuisine..served with a great warm and welcoming smile. Hummus, quinoa salad and the best latte and cappucino in town.Written 10 November 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I've bought from Italy, some articles from they webstore. Incredibile beautiful handmade products from Palestine. Very kind sellers. Fast delivery and very good packaging. Thank you ❤Written 22 August 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My guess shop visit was an enjoyable one and the gifts are really nice. I love the olive wood carvings and thank you for receiving our group. I enjoyed putting the gift cards together for the shop.Written 13 November 2019
- There is a small shop across from the wall that sells postcards, T-shirts, posters and the like. Banksy lovers will like it. I personally just liked walking along the wall to see the art and the sayings, most of which was in English. I've seen better wall art, but it makes you think.Written 13 April 2020
- Mike ceramic center in Bethlehem . Wow. This is not just a great shop. It is an experience. A shop with all kinds of handicrafts made in Palestine. I am deeply impressed.Written 17 May 2019
- The sales people were very knowledgeable. The carved olive wood pieces were fantastic. Many to choose from and very nice selection. Everything in the store was high quality and good value.Written 11 December 2019
- A wonderful gem along the barrier wall in Bethlehem, a must visit for those who want a unique Bethlehem experienceI happened upon this store by chance as I was walking along the barrier wall to check out the beautiful and heartbreaking stories that have been posted along the wall as well as the amazing graffiti, including some of Banksy's most popular originals. I stumbled upon the store and it's owner, Claire. The experience was wonderful. She sells a lot of great souvenirs and I strongly suggest stopping by for a chat and to purchase some amazing gifts for friends and family back home or yourself!Written 24 May 2016
- This place sells quality Christmas ornaments that are very distinguished to what you find in your typical Christmas store. The have Jewelry, beautiful rosaries, silver and pottery. Amongst the neighbouring stores head straight to Christmas house and don't forget to bargain!Written 16 October 2016
- We were taken here by our tour guide who told us that he had negotiated a special 30% discount! The store is huge and we were given a speech by the owner when we entered. I suspect a lot of the goods are made by machine. The displays are massive but some of the wood carvings are so large that you couldn't get them out of the shop, let alone on the plane. Prices are high and similar to those in Oberammergau. There are plenty of staff and they follow you around with hard sell. There is plenty to like and admire here but I thought it was all overpriced.Written 19 December 2022
- perfect shopping experience from products to treatment to decoration and variety and what is important that it provides products for all occasions and for all sizesWritten 25 June 2019
- I found the most beautiful piece from olive wood hand carved at the gallery of the holy land last museum.Written 22 February 2020
- Mael welcomed me at the door and gave me a tour, which included how mosaic's are made. it was informative and I especially appreciated the mini mosaics. wow, patient craft's people. I purchased several items and they shipped them back for me, free of charge. they even shipped a gift to a friend in Australia. So think about gifts while you are there -- truly one of a kind. Of course, I was with Hasan from Zaid tours, and he knows everyone. So i think there was an inherent trust I had for Mael and the creators. I love my tree of life mosaic. and can't wait for the reaction of my friend in Australia. I recommend a visit.Written 9 July 2022
- I came in a pilgrim group. We were taken to this place to shop some souvenirs. This gift shops products were vary from statues, wood carving, rosary, to jewelry. There were some good deals here, if you buy something in bulk they might give you some discount.Written 3 July 2018
- The lady in the shop was very patient and polite. The men were friendly to, Only one old man was grumpy because our child was choosing things and he didn't want him to touch the stuff. But our child was choosing things for his friends 🙄
Besides the grumpy old man this shop had beautiful gifts some things where over priced but I suppose they live off Tourists.Written 28 February 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Bethlehem
- These are the best places for budget-friendly shopping in Bethlehem:See more budget-friendly shopping in Bethlehem on Tripadvisor