- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 59
What travellers are saying
- Cool bar.
We found this online and didnt have a reservation. After searching for it on google maps (and asking the coffee shop), we managed to get a table as it was early evening.
The cocktail list itself is great but limited - i asked for a cocktail based on a few ingredients and the waiters were able to make me a lovely cocktail.
Great date night place or with friends. Its small and cosy.Written 5 December 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Probably greatest irish pub in Israel with its unique atmosphere, interior and very VERY friendly staff. Interesting menu, a classical pub food with some local flavour. Beer happy hour (1+1), and good offer if you order a “chaser”. And the music - is true. Unlike many places which pose themselves as “irish pubs” and put on air pop/r&b and just don’t care … in Jerusalem Dublin Pub you will listen to TRUE Ireland: from traditional old school folk to U2 and The Pogues!Written 5 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Very cool concept bar.
We love the alice in wonderland theme and the cocktail ideas are great. The barman (Guy) was very knowledgeable and friendly and based on tour taste, prepared a great cocktail.Written 5 December 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great Pub, served all drinks, several tapped Beers and good food as well. Nice furnished, Football on TV.
A good place to enjoy night with few drinks in good surrounding.Written 11 December 2022
- Amazing ambiance, delicious food! We love it! The menu is great, the restaurnat is clean, the drinks are creative and so good! The service is great! Basically overall a highly recommended experience.Written 25 August 2021
- Hidden place with a local vibe. Cool looking, with not so expensive beer. Some of the finest night experiences in JerusalemWritten 21 December 2019
- Great service, fun atmosphere, varied drink menu, yummy pizza, perfect location, funky decor! Highly recommended!Written 22 October 2018
- Great place to drink and eat something... Many options of drink, from beer to wine, and very tasty snacks. Doesn’t matter if you have a seat inside or outside, you will have a great experience. Friendly staff and happy customers. I had a great time at HaShchena!Written 19 June 2019
- The staff doing everything possible to make our stay fun.
.We had two cocktails which were amazing
The food was good, this is not the real reason to come, but it was just right complementary to an excellent night.Written 24 June 2021
- The best pub in the city, great music good prices and amazing people!
The stuff is fun and friendly! Go and find out.Written 9 June 2019
- People , if you looking for a place with warm & good vibes , super friendly staff, awesome & sweet owners, cheap drinks and some yummy munchs - this is IT!!!
Cactus9 has been my favorite place to hang out in Jerusalem. They always play music, it is diverse every night but if you like electronic then Thursdays night - 'for now' - you will find a dj playing fine live music.Written 3 October 2021
- The drinks are a pretty reasonable price considering how nice it is. Smoker friendly, dance floor downstairs. Pretty central location too, just off Jaffa.Written 14 August 2014
- This bar is a little diamond in the amazing patchwork that is Jerusalem! In addition to being the only true gay bar in the city, Video Pub is also probably the only bar in Jerusalem where Jews, Christians, and Muslims all come together as on LGBTQ family. The dance floor is small, the drinks are normal, but the real special aspect of this place is the important feeling of community that it creates. I met several nice friends here and it's a must-visit spot for any gay travelers in Israel.Written 3 January 2022
- David runs a good show. We went last night and we had a crowd from everywhere. New immigrants, tourists and an Israeli. David Kilimnik in addition to 3 other performers provided us with plenty of laughs mostly about ourselves. The setting in the king Solomon hotel is an improvement on their last venue. Light, clean entertainment plus the entrance fee entitles you to 10 shekels off whatever you order from the menu.Written 15 April 2019
- First of all, Blaze is oriented pretty much exclusively to fans of Hard Rock and Metal music - if that's not your type of music, you will not enjoy being here at all. If you do, however, you're in luck - Blaze is pretty much the only bar in Jerusalem that caters to that crowd. Live concerts every night with no cover charge is a real treat (be aware that the show schedule only seems to be published on the bar's Facebook page, so check there if you want to know who will be playing on the night of your visit). The owner, Yehi, is an extremely friendly guy who seems to have something of a celebrity status in the Israeli metal scene. He's always there and happy to chat about rock and metal music, and recommend good rock bars in any other cities you'll be visiting. The atmosphere and music are great, and if you arrive before or after a concert, the bartender will happily play your song request. The crowd seems to be local Jerusalemites who frequent the place often, not many people from out of town or tourists, so also a great place to go to chat with the locals and experience a more "authentic" side of Israel. Be aware that, unlike many places in Jerusalem, smoking is not permitted inside the bar, only outside - this might be a pro or con depending on whether you smoke or not. My only caveats with the place are that the drink menu is pretty basic and mediocre - definitely not the highlight of the restaurant. That being said, the prices are on the low side compared to most other bars in Jerusalem, low enough that I'm willing to forgive the rather limited and mediocre booze selection. The menu also lacks food entirely except for microwaved popcorn, so if you're hungry, eat somewhere before you come. Besides that, there don't seem to be any listed hours at which the shows start. Accordig to Yehi the shows usually start at around 10:30 or 11, although on the night I was there it didn't start until a few minutes before midnight. The men's bathroom is also in a horrific state - not even any locks anywhere, definitely not a luxurious place to relieve yourself if you're still sober. However, the music, atmosphere, and friendliness of everyone is enough for me to forgive those caveats, and I'll definitely be returning.Written 18 October 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Jerusalem
- These are the best places for couples seeking nightlife in Jerusalem:See more nightlife for couples in Jerusalem on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for groups seeking nightlife in Jerusalem:See more nightlife for groups in Jerusalem on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for budget-friendly nightlife in Jerusalem:See more budget-friendly nightlife in Jerusalem on Tripadvisor