- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 124
What travellers are saying
- It’s a lively place that offers many places to eat, several stores of fruits, vegetables and spices. Although it’s a bit expensive compared to other cities I visited.
There is a market outside and another one that is under roof attached. Many cafés and bars offer foods of the city Jerusalem, I recommend to try them in order to have a culinary taste of the city.
It’s several stops away by public transportation from the rail station, or about 20 minutes walk.Written 1 December 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Love the ambience, people, shops and feel. Unbelievable since I remember what this area looked like before it was built up!Written 1 December 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Good service by staff who understand jewelry. Took care of us efficiently and quickly. Reasonable prices and a lovely selection. This place has been here for quite some time. This is on Yafo Road and NOT on the Ben Yehuda pedestrian mall. You need to GO to Baltinester. It's on your way to and from the Old City.Written 25 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We popped in here yesterday and now I see why others keep coming back here! I’m heading back tomorrow as he is opening the kiln and I need a little piece to bring home with me. Beautiful colours and designs and quality. So diff than what is sold everywhere in markets and on a large mass.Written 31 March 2019
- Great place to stop and grab a bite during your visit to the Western Wall. It is also an OK place to buy souvenirs as long as you haggle well.Written 21 October 2019
- Beautiful art gallery in the Old City of Jerusalem (al Quds) showcasing amazing art pieces of a variety of Palestinian artists. You will be able to find fascinating paintings and sculptures, but also printings and gifts if you are on a budget, although I found the prices for the original ones to be quite fair.
The gallery is run by a couple and we met with the father and one of his sons on the two days we've been there. Both were super kind and helpful :)
They meet with the artists personally and are able to explain you about the pieces and their authors.
Unfortunately, I was travelling only with a backpack and could only buy small artworks by that time. The good thing is that they also sell online, so I'm definitely planning to buy other pieces ;)
Even if you are not an arts enthusiast, I highly recommend a visit!Written 19 November 2022
- Best chocolate place ever!
Loved the chocolate, the huge selection and their delivery is quick and efficientWritten 16 April 2022
- From good reads to beautifully crafted souvenirs, you will find here not only exceptional customer service, but also friendly advice regarding what one should absolutely not miss when visiting the Holy Land.Written 1 June 2018
- Very safe and very friendly. A variety of spacial things to buy. A trip to Jerusalem must includ JLM Bazar. Recommended!Written 6 February 2019
- In the center of Jerusalem it is possible to find a quiet place with a great museum and a restaurant.
It was the home of Anna Ticho and her husband a known eye doctor.
It was good that the place was kept and not converted in the high rising buildings as many in the area.
Even the garden was saved and the gallery as part of the Israel Museum has a permanent exhibition and also temporary exhibits of Israel artist.
The resturant was located in a upper floor, mainly of italian food.
It is also a coffee place to enjoy at all time.
It is possible also to have small group celebrations in a separate room.
The elevator to get to the third floor is small and not always work what is a problem for elderly people. It should be consider to fix it.Written 13 November 2019
- My wife and I have visited Israel many times. We always stay in Tel Aviv, but travel to Jerusalem by bus for a day. This artists co-op is a short cab ride from the bus station and a nice walk to the old city. Everything in the store is hand made from artists in Israel. The prices are more than fair and the customer service is incredible. We have purchased both in person and on line and have always been 100% satisfied. I can't recommend this shop enough.Written 14 November 2020
- I had a wonderful experience shopping for antiquities at Zak’s Jerusalem Gifts. Zak is warm, professional, and kind. He is very knowledgeable about biblical antiquities and has some exquisite pieces. He is quick to point out if a piece has been reconstructed when not readily apparent. He has reasonable and fair prices. Buying from him is a "no pressure" experience.Written 22 October 2022
- We have tried tens of stores until we finally found this one — The best store by far in the old city to find high quality gifts and souvenirs to bring home!
The owner George is very trustworthy, fluent in English and his products are high quality with fair fixed prices. No annoying pushiness or haggling as in many other stores. We stayed there for an hour looking at everything very calmly.
Also: a true highlight is the store itself, featuring a piece of the city wall, and a water system from the Roman and Crusader times.Written 15 May 2022
- Omar’s, and his father’s shop, is a must visit when in Jerusalem. They run a business the right way. They are the most friendly and honest people I have even met. Their approach is to ensure customers have an incredible shopping experience and become advocates for their business, unlike 99% of the other shop owners in Jerusalem where their focus is on how to rip you off the most possible. Omar wants repeat customers and excellent word of mouth advertising. He is very honest and knowledgable. He tells you the truth about the origin of items and gives you a fair price without all the hassle of trying to haggle. Fair and honest pricing for top quality products, the other shops in Jerusalem should take take a business class from Omar! He and his father are amazing people and you are crazy if you go elsewhere for your shopping needs!Written 7 October 2022
- Yup- that about says it all. It's a pleasant and enjoyable area to relax, enjoy good food at one of the several very good to outstanding restaurants and to enjoy music.... especially in the usually nice weather.
You can see my photos.Written 18 November 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Jerusalem
- These are the best places for kid-friendly shopping in Jerusalem:See more shopping for children in Jerusalem on Tripadvisor
- These are the most romantic places for shopping in Jerusalem:See more romantic shopping in Jerusalem on Tripadvisor