- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- We loved the breakfast, amazing food and incredible service! Said was so helpful and made our breakfast experience so enjoyable. The new kids club is also amazing!Written 11 June 2021
- Before discussing dinner, the exterior of the building is wonderful, unlike any other ”Y” that I have ever visited. It is a very short walk (5 minutes) from the Waldorf
Our dinners and service was a delightful surprise. We enjoyed the chicken pasta and the sautéed shrimp (think scampi without pasta.) The wine list is not robust but we enjoyed our selections.Written 26 May 2019
- Ayo is a top yoga and acroyoga instructor in Jerusalem. She’s highly-experienced, creative versatile. She offers classes in different neighborhoods. I’ve practiced with her weekly for over two years. Highly recommended!Written 21 November 2022
- I really enjoyed my massage - i went to 1,5 hour Aromatherapy Classic massage and i felt a huge relief in my whole body. Anyway, if it wasnt a present i probably wont go there - the place is really expensive. The spa is amazingly decorated and it has some fucilities such as hamam and sun deck on the roof top with a wonderful view on Jerusalem. I was a bit frustrated when discovered that their swimming pool is covered and not in the same place as a sun deck. I also bought a breakfast voucher which is served in Mamilla hotel - but did not love it - i would not recommend spending 90 shekels on it.
The staff were really nice and helpful.
Overall i did enjoyed but cannot say it was the best spa-experience in my lifeWritten 3 September 2022
- I came as a tourist for a few classes and really enjoyed the practices! the teachers were super professional, the instructions were clear and the atmosphere was welcoming. I had one of the nicest mornings waking up for an authentic yoga class in this bright daylighted studio. Thumbs up for the variety of classes and their full schedule (including the weekend). Special Thank You for Omer! Authentic & Highly Recommended.Written 11 October 2020
- I've practiced yoga for a long time but never Iyengar. I learned so much. Agi is a great teacher who understands the body and what it can do. She encourages her students to try new things and stretches you both physically and mentally. I loved the 6 weeks I spent with her.Written 25 October 2017
- I took a couple of pilates machine classes with my friend and we both really enjoyed then. The studio is light and surrounded by windows and the instructor was excellent (I have a background as a professional dancer so am fussy about instructors). I am from england and dont speak great hebrew - the majority of the classes are in english and the instructors are american and english which was great for me. There is attention to detail in the studio - plants, music, candles etc.. not your typical gym experience. I would highly reccomend the place - if youre on holiday here drop in for a class. KateWritten 26 August 2018
- We have been to the Barak Spa for relaxing after the half of our Israel roadtrip. Beforehand, we booked a short-term Couple Massage. The service on the phone (receptionist) and also at the spa were great! The spa is located in a large sports complex. It includes a sauna, a steam-sauna, a jacuzzi and a large pool. This is maybe a little bit less to compare with the spas of the big hotels in Jerusalem. But the massages were absolutely amazing! It felt like 50 mins heaven. Also the price-performance ratio is really good for the relations in Israel and you get towels,bathrobe, „shoes“ and shampoo without paying caution. We can recommend a visit for every tourist of Jerusalem!Written 4 January 2018
- We have stayed in the hotel and went for a spa evening, the massage was nice with a relaxing atmosphere room, the waiting room offered some tea, dates, nuts, plums, cold water and apples. After the massage we continued to the sauna and the pool. Overall a great experience.Written 14 July 2019