Architectural Buildings • Observation Decks & Towers
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
5 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- On the edge of the old city is the first place I wanted to go to. The brilliant woman at the ticket office was very helpful and explained the renovation work that would affect part of my visit but was happy to pay and also get the audio device to play the commentary. You have to leave a physical deposit like a credit card or driving license etc for the loan. Once inside made for the roof to survey the area. Yes, the tower was scaffolded but the area looked like history still and you can only imagine who has stepped foot here. You are now part of that history. Great views all around and the inner area still transports you back in time. Now there is a restaurant here so tables were setup, which spoiled the look but not end of the world. Lots of places to walk, up and down and along walkways. Felt safe and good footing. Builders and a few places are taken over from the public. But still a good area to see. The Fabulous view of the Temple Mount and the Mount Of Olives area in the distance are a big highlight of the museum. Great pictures. Plus the city in the foreground.
Walked around and you could visit some rooms and also walk to the Kishle lookout. Note you can continue to walk along the battlements and out of the museum. This area is open to the public. So remember to come back if you have the audio guide!
Still great with renovating going on. Amazing feeling being here.Written 6 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The 360 degree, panoramic views from the tower are amazing and so unique. No other views like it! Great for friends or family. If you go down one flight of stair from the elevator, you can look at the cool bells in the tower!Written 9 October 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Well worth it - helps put the Western Wall and the Temple in context, great view of the surrounding area and of the city generally, and with a very peaceful and striking aura.
Highly recommendedWritten 13 April 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Incredible visit, stunning view of the Old City through the all glass front, wonderful organ concert, beautiful spirit here.Written 10 November 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Jerusalem
- These are the best places for kid-friendly observation decks & towers in Jerusalem:See more observation decks & towers for children in Jerusalem on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for budget-friendly observation decks & towers in Jerusalem:See more budget-friendly observation decks & towers in Jerusalem on Tripadvisor