- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
21 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- Was a lot of fun and we would do it again. Our guide Baruch was excellent! Something unique to do in Jerusalem Highly recommend!Written 31 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My wife and I spent 7 full days with Sasha Zoiref as our private tour guide in Israel and would enthusiastically recommend him to anyone!
(Just for context, my wife and I are both teachers in the US; I teach ancient history while she teaches theatre.)
From a technical perspective, Sasha was highly professional and knowledgeable, as well as a skilled English speaker. Transportation was very comfortable in a large minivan (~6 passenger seats) with AC.
Perhaps more importantly though, from a human perspective, Sasha was funny and thoughtful. For example, he had bottled water for us in the car every morning and would frequently offer to take pictures of us. He never rushed us and allowed us to take our time exploring the sites. He gladly sent us additional recommendations for places to eat or things to do outside of normal touring times, helped us find a decent place to do our laundry, and allowed us to pick his brain about anything, including the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. Sasha genuinely listened to us from start to finish and paid careful attention to details to make our trip as enjoyable and memorable as possible. Thank you Sasha!!Written 7 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Ines is a great perfect guide, she permit us (a group of 7 Italian colleagues) to love every little part of Jerusalem.
She permit us to discover the some secrets part of the old city and to see at the Armenian ceremony.Written 17 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Yoav is an extremely professional MTB bike guide. His knowledge of the geography , unique singles roads and charming personality makes the rides as unforgettable and outstanding experience
Due to Yoav's rich experience in bike techniques, he is able to fit bike trip for every level of the rider :from easy to extreme
And , last but not least - the Hummus experience after the rides is a MUST
I ride with Yoav every week in small group and definitely can say that he has a made huge contribution in my passion in MTB sportWritten 12 July 2022
- My wife and I have done and seen literally everything their is to do in the old city, having been to Israel countless times in our lives. This activity is truly unique.....a very different perspective to tour Jerusalem.
The tour started in a parking lot just outside the city walls- first we rode outside the walls touring the new city (Yemin Moshe, old railroad station now a busy outdoor mall), then riding to the old city, visiting all four quarters in the dead of night- amazing! All the time we felt totally safe, our tour guide (Gal) was informative and encouraging. He showed us parts of the old city we had never seen before, was extremely friendly, and spoke fluent english.
Some things to be aware of.....even though it is called “midnight”, it actually starts at 9:00 pm and ends about 11:30, which was actually better for us. Although the ride is fine for beginners, there are a few pretty steep hills, my two daughters occasionally got off to walk there bikes bc a few hills were too difficult for them to pedal, but again, not such a big deal over the course of the evening. Some riding is in the street, but Gal was very attentive in telling us beforehand the best and safest way, no worries there was almost no traffic.
We had a glitch- At the about 90% completion mark, my daughters derailer broke. Gad was chivalrous and switched bikes with her after lowering his seat, as he ran the broken bike the rest of the way while my daughter rode, and nothing lost for us.
The tour is somewhat expensive, but in my opinion (especially if u enjoy bike riding) is definitely worth the vacation splurge because of its uniqueness and enjoyability.
All in all, we loved the experience. As they say in Israel, kol hakavod!Written 22 November 2018
- Ephraim Shore is a fantastic guide. He is knowledgeable and best of all, capable of sharing his knowledge with every age. We had the best time seeing so much of Israel with Ephraim and we highly recommend his services to future travelers. Ephraim is a mensch of the highest order.Written 27 June 2022
- We just came back from an AMAZING vacation in the Maldives, organized by Danny.
Danny was so great, pleasant, kind and mostly patient. He built the perfect vacation for us, making sure to address all our requests and needs. The fact that it was a last minute vacation only added to the challenge, but nothing Danny can't handle. Thank you!Written 11 March 2022
- Amir is a wonderful guy! Always helpful and flexible, answers quickly all the messages und solves the problems. We appreciated very much the bikes he rented us.Written 22 April 2021
- This is the best way to see Jerusalem! Get up early, beat the crowds and learn a ton about this wonderful city. Phil was awesome and offered a ton of history about the city. Biking allows you to cram in a ton!Written 14 February 2020
- This such a wonderful organization. The coordinators are so kind, and put a lot of work into making each event successful. Every event is inexpensive and accessible, which allows for anyone to have a genuine learning experience and adventure in Israel.
My favorite events so far have been a hike in Wadi Jahir and an Iftar Shabbat.Written 9 April 2022
- We wanted to do a "Fun and Day" to our employees and hired EcoBike to plan and execute one for us. The did superior work and organized an excellent vacation !
The bikes were in great condition, without any technical problems. Breakfast was very wealthy and tasty. The track was interesting and unique. And especially I would like to mention Yanai (EcoBike guide), who did a superior guidance job !
All company members were extremely pleased with the "Yom Keif". We will definitely travel again with EcoBike !Written 9 October 2012
- Ami is amazing travel guide.
We traveled with many times.
He plan every thing from the beginning to the end and it is a wonderful experience to travel with him.
He know the country very well north & south, the most attractive places and the history.
Very kind and welcoming man.
Very recommendedWritten 25 May 2021
- Rotem was incredibly knowledgeable and the tour really made us understand the political situation between the Israelis and the Palestinians so much better. We got to see things most tourists, and even Israelis, don't have access to. It was definitely one of the highlights of our trip.Written 8 August 2017
- we planned to arrive a group of few people for riding.
since we came from far, and there was hell of traffic, we arrived late in few minutes.
when we arrived, the gate was locked and nobody was there.
when we called we got the answer that they have waited and since we were late it's all canceled!
nothing help to convince them to come back an let us go for the ride.
why couldn't they notify us priorly? why this horrible attitude?
we had to plan some other activity on the spot, and we will never use this company service ever again.Written 21 November 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Jerusalem
- These are the best places for couples seeking bike tours in Jerusalem:See more bike tours for couples in Jerusalem on Tripadvisor