Points of Interest & Landmarks • Religious Sites
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 39
What travellers are saying
- I have been on this tour a couple of times - so much of the history in preserved underground and this tour gives a great overview of the ancient city. The travel guides I had both times were so knowledgeable.Written 10 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is a tour that is not for those who can't do a lot of climbing or walking. It's a strenuous tour but wow! Incredible!Written 2 February 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I have gone to FOZ a couple of times and would not hesitate going back many more times. It is innovative and done extremely effectively.Written 10 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Hands-on Instrument playing and Virtual reality of Temple were highlights. Organized tour extremely useful. I reserved and paid for an English-language tour. Upon arrival, we were told that we were the only (two) people for the tour, so they wouldn't honor the guided tour. Instead, we got the laptops to use with the wall links. After a bit, the supposed-to-be tour guide came to us and gave us a guided tour of two-three room, including allowing us to play some to of the instruments. Definitely worthwhile to have a guide. Great location. Good history education of musical instruments. Need to make a reservation for an organized tour.Written 13 December 2022
- An old museum that is structurally beautiful. Old fashioned display cabinets with interesting relics and information on excavations completed in the early 1900's. Not crowded and an easy loop around the museum to see all the displays. Good use of an hour of time.Written 18 June 2022
- An extraordinary countryside experience sandwiched between busy main roads. A piece of wild land has been carved out, partly for gazelles and partly for people. Once you are in the valley it is hard to believe that you are surrounded by the city. If you want to see gazelles go early in the morning or in the evening. The gazelle section is separated from the people section. The Visitors Centre is staffed and helpful, with maps in Hebrew English and other languages. One warning: the path marked on the map as a cycle path only exists in part, and even that part is not for the fainthearted, either in terms of the surface or the slope!
I only discovered this park about two months ago, and have been at least six times since: it is only a 10 minute trip along cycle paths from my home in central Jerusalem. Apart from the gazelles there are other forms of wildlife, many different species of birds, plants… And yesterday I nearly cycled over a baby tortoise or possibly a turtle.Written 19 June 2020
- This is a water park that would be alot offun during the summer months when it is hot and there is a musical fountain that runs.Written 27 April 2019
- We came by car and managed the long, narrow, winding road to reach our destination. It was well worth it, as this is a very special and meaningful memorial in a most scenic and beautiful setting. There is also a lovely picnic area right nearby, with plenty of parking.Written 15 June 2020
- From good reads to beautifully crafted souvenirs, you will find here not only exceptional customer service, but also friendly advice regarding what one should absolutely not miss when visiting the Holy Land.Written 1 June 2018
- I had a wonderful experience shopping for antiquities at Zak’s Jerusalem Gifts. Zak is warm, professional, and kind. He is very knowledgeable about biblical antiquities and has some exquisite pieces. He is quick to point out if a piece has been reconstructed when not readily apparent. He has reasonable and fair prices. Buying from him is a "no pressure" experience.Written 22 October 2022
- Cool bar.
We found this online and didnt have a reservation. After searching for it on google maps (and asking the coffee shop), we managed to get a table as it was early evening.
The cocktail list itself is great but limited - i asked for a cocktail based on a few ingredients and the waiters were able to make me a lovely cocktail.
Great date night place or with friends. Its small and cosy.Written 5 December 2022
- Lovely day with David Mansour visiting the old city of Jerusalem, great experience, to be recommended!Written 25 December 2022
- We had the best time on our scavenger hunt in Israel. Although we had planned to meet in the old city, the company had plan B because of the rain. It turned out to be great fun. We learned a lot about the shopping in the Shuk, the culture and foods of Jerusalem and that our kids may be smarter then us. They beat us in the game. We would highly recommend this tour game to everyone!Written 3 January 2020
- We had the most amazing tour of the old city with Jeremy. He is knowledgeable, funny and friendly. He took us to sites and told us stories we never saw and heard before.Written 22 January 2023
I have used Dvir 5 times over the past ten years. He is absolutely amazing! It is hard to say what is more impressive. His knowledge of history, of the old city or just people. He knows everyone and treats them with respect and kindness. I have used him for different friends and each has had a unique experience which they loved! I am proud to call himm the best guide in Jerusalem and most of all my friend!!Written 5 February 2023