Points of Interest & Landmarks • Scenic Walking Areas
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 52
What travellers are saying
- I just love the atmosphere of this place in the evening. It was very good. little crowd but those who love to try different middle eastern cuisine must visit this place. This is the oldest soul (Market) place in the heart of the doha. well connected by yellow and red line metro. One side they are building the skyscrapers and on the other hand they have kept their culture and heritage market to show the people they are proud off.Written 29 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Very unique shopping Mall.Love the atmosphere you like roaming in Venice. One of the Best mall Qatar .😍
I like very much do visit if your in Qatar. Everything thinks is there ice skating, food hubs, shops, Everything. One think just confirm the family time . Some time they won't allowed bachelor for visit because it was family time so just checked before going .🥰Written 29 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Alhamdulillah very good management customer support. Open to all and security is good. There are many good food stores and clothing stores.Written 4 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The Falcon Souk is adjacent to Souq Waqif in Doha with lots of underground parking on site and a must see place for visitors and residents alike. Falconry is more than just a sport in Qatar and the Souk is an important centre for enthusiasts and suppliers of the sports accessories and a place where birds are auctioned for high sums. The Souk is predominately made up of shops selling the birds and equipment as well as a purpose built hospital. Only need 1 hour to visit but essential part of a visit to the main Souq Wafiq. Even for a resident who hasn’t visited for some time, it’s still an interesting place to revisit.Written 17 May 2021
- As were were staying at the Grand Hyatt with Lagoona Mall just across the way from our Hotel we felt obliged to visit it.
For those not staying close by Lagoona Mall it is located in the northern part of Doha in the West Bay Lagoon district between Doha’s iconic Zig-Zag towers.
It’s about 8 miles (13 km) from the city centre.
This Mall is more compact than some of the city’s larger shopping centres which we found more appealing.
Inside it offers a relaxed, high-end shopping experience with an impressive lineup of stores.
You can find everything from fashion brands including DKNY, Superdry, Duns and Tommy Hilfiger to sporting shops such as Adidas plus jewelry brands including Pandora and Rolex.
The mall is open daily from mid morning until late, but is closed on Friday mornings.
It seems to have quickly become a local favourite for shopping and dining in Qatar.
Apart from its upscale shops/brands it has a decent sized Supermarket (Carrefour) which carries a wide range of products for your everyday needs!
Plus in the Food Piazza you can enjoy Al Fresco dining there with a number of restaurants including The Outback and Wagamama.Written 27 January 2020
- A separate exhibition space, the Al Riwaq Art Space, only houses temporary exhibits.
Presently, the art space is hosting an exhibition by Jeff Koons. The layout of this art space is different from the museum of Islamic art, although it occupies the same grounds as the Museum of Islamic Art (MIA). The space was very well set up and brightly lit.
There's a very calm atmosphere to the exhibition, which is thought-provoking and intriguing.Written 18 April 2022
- I love everything about the malls and shopping experiences in Doha and the country of Qatar. This is another newer mall with high end shops and retail outlets. One of the first malls I've ever been in where the top floor is like a hospital and they have a surgical center there. One of the stores I particularly loved was Eatopia. It reminded me a lot of the American Whole Foods stores. Lots of fresh items, huge selection of a variety of items from dairy, dry goods, meat, fish, produce and just about anything you would need to prepare a fantastic meal. Hopefully there's a way to review their store because you wouldn't know it was there without going in the mall.Written 2 January 2020
- This mall is in the area So Sadd it is big and clean. It is quiet and has everything you need in a mall.Written 8 January 2020
- very good Ezdan Mall
one of the best on the north road highway
beautiful and nice mid size
very good parking in and out doorWritten 14 October 2018
- This is definitely a slower mall but that is nice sometimes. There are a few quiet restaurant options and I've been told one of them has a good patio with shisha so I'll be back to visit! The mall has enough options for shopping and the Spar Grocery store is definitely worth checking out with many options I haven't seen at other stores in Doha so far! The top floor has a reasonably priced theater as well and a good sized entertainment area so that might be nice for the family to check out.
Getting here is tricky as there isn't good public transport links here and plenty of construction in the area makes it tricky to walk to.Written 27 August 2022
- This mall is not as huge as many other malls in Qatar but it has lots to offer.
Cozy Coffee shops to diet maintain boutiques, Bank branches which are functional till late, Gold shops to arterial accessories, Perfumes or clothes , proper dine in restaurants to food court as well. Mangolian Bakery, gelato, UCB (United Colour of Beneton), Centre point, Payless, Nandos, Applebees, Baskin Robin, Starbucks so many other to name it.
Its not crowded at all so walking and shopping at ease!! It’s a very cool mall to hand around with friends.Written 13 January 2019
- This is not only a very cool idea in itself, but it has fully come to fruition: an old firehall converted into a vibrant, modern art gallery? YES!!
Very close to central Doha, and hugging the northern/central periphery of Al Bidda Park, 'Fire Station' is an easy and worthwhile stop for visitors and locals, alike.
We biked there from our home 5km north to see the Virgil Abloh exhibit - as well as the greater area - and were not disappointed. Though prices may feel a little high, the exhibit was well laid out and professional.
Check their website for deals and current exhibits.Written 8 January 2022
- Came here by myself to do a little shopping. There are plenty of clothing shops, restaurants, cafes, coffee shops etc, plus a large food court with different cuisines. It's a good mall, not too expensive and it has a large children's area too. Worth a visit if you want to spend the day shopping.Written 20 February 2020
- Nice Mall with many shops mixed between high and medium level.
Well decorated and clean.
One of the shopping option in DohaWritten 7 January 2022
- New, modern and well organized facilities.
Spacious car park. Well placed shops. The cleaning area is well arranged with clear system for queues and payment. The location somewhat far from the city.Written 26 December 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Doha