Popular things to do
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- Casa Gorordo Museum's captivating stories came to life with a tour guide who made history fun! Engaging narratives, a delightful blend of nice and interesting. Me and my friends we Highly recommended! 🏰📖 #CasaGorordoAdventure"Written 8 December 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The views are amazing, we have not tried the beaches so defintely we are coming back. The have very much places to visit and the historical churches are also amazing,Written 28 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It was an amazing experience. The beauty of the place is overwhelming and the water is so clean and cold. It is one of the best adventure we had.Written 31 May 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Lots of expensive shops. No much to rave about but to say the choice is good and it has A/C...if you are on holidays why would you visit a shopping centreWritten 12 August 2023
- I saw a lot of beautiful waterfalls, but this was really am amazing waterfall! When we were there the only thing we said was omg what beautiful. It was nice you can also can swim in the very blue lagoon and of course standing under the waterfall... Love it!Written 25 July 2023
- This was my fourth time here and I always enjoy it. It’s a beautiful place for an afternoon walk. Even though it was hot while we were there , there is plenty of shade to be found
We had a volunteer tour guide for part of our visit this time. He was filled with information, but delivery was pretty boring and he spent way to long in each section, so after a while I tipped him 300 pesos and we explored on our own. Where the tour guide is really helpful is in the galleries to explain the art pieces, after that I suggest type and go on your own.Written 10 September 2023