- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- Was amazing. So relaxing and Annie was excellent. I would definitely recommend going and I should have gone as soon as I arrived at the hotelWritten 19 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Very good spa experience... Place is clean, hospitality is warm and staff are very polite and skilled. I felt lighter after my massage. thank you!Written 10 May 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Visited the spa with my sister as part of the hotel staycation package. The staff was very friendly and we were shown both the indoor and outdoor facilities upon arrival. We had the deep tissue massage done by Yuni and Sally. They were very friendly and professional, and we felt so relaxed after the massage. Complimentary ginger tea was offered before and after the massage. Guests could also use the outdoor lap pool and two other smaller pools/jacuzzis. Massage is definitely 5 star. Given 4 star as the lockers were dated and out of 3 shower rooms, one was out of service and another had no clothes hook. Will visit again for the massage.Written 2 June 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- After a few visits, it is time I give Away Spa its due 5-star review.
The spa is located in W Hotel, Sentosa, and accessible right from the hotel lobby. You do not have to be the hotel guest at all to enjoy its facilities, and they are great: The sauna, the steam room, the bubble pool, etc. In fact, I recommend you arrive ab. 45mins before your treatment starts to make the most of them (a lot more practical before the treatment). The facilities are in perfect condition, and the whole place is immaculately clean.
Now to the treatments: Over time, I tried a few wraps, scrubs and facials, and they are all excellent. The personnel is highly qualified, friendly and very polite - you are in safe hands; likewise, the products are of top quality, leaving the skin hydrated, nourished and radiant. The overall service level is commendable.
Highly recommended - the perfect spot for your “away from it all“ / “Me Day”.Written 16 July 2023
- I was looking forward to having a pampering relaxing Sunday, a little getaway at Chi Spa Sentosa however was deeply disappointed. I arrived at Chi and had to follow the masseurs up to the massage room. I was not offered any welcome drinks and when I finally entered the spa room, it was the tiniest room, dark, dingy, no aromatherapy senses in the room, no candles were lit up, no windows, no ventilation, the bowl of potpourri was so old and dusty. I was asked to change and leave my clothes to hang on the door, but there were no hangers. When I finally changed, I lay my clothes on the empty stool however when the masseurs came in, she picked up my folded clothes and threw it on my hat and bag that was left on a bench. She did not ask my permission if she could touch my belongings. I was shocked. This is not a kind of behaviour I would expect from Chi a 5 star Spa/Hotel. I had to fill in the form of health declaration at the reception on areas (parts of body) where is able to massage and where to avoid. Finally we started the Serenity massage. She started to massage points on my body that I had instructed to avoid. Somehow, she missed all this information regarding my health declaration form that I put in the tablet before the start of the session. She argued that she knows and left the room to check with the reception lady and later only to come back and told me that they did not find any of that information! Indirectly, as if I have lied about my health declaration. We then continued the session, and I was on high alert in case she starts pressing on some part of my body that should be avoided due to my pass surgeries. I tried absolute best to relax and let go of my anxiety. Just when I was about to calm down, the masseurs started having a series of coughs. Like an avalanche of coughs! I was mortified! Laying there and having someone so close to me coughing down on me.
The entire experience at CHI was terrifying! The room was absolutely filthy, the bathroom was mouldy, and lots of algae on the walls, the towels was not folded, the room - it reeks! I am trying to find one good thing there, unfortunately none! The quality and standard of the masseurs was below average. There were no delicate touch and care during the spa experience. I feel a bit devastated of the whole experience at CHI Spa Shangri La Sentosa. I would not recommend to anyone to CHI. Two Thumbs down.Written 7 March 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Sentosa Island
- These are the best places for couples seeking spas & wellness in Sentosa Island:See more spas & wellness for couples in Sentosa Island on Tripadvisor