- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- Lucky me! I got a free ticket in Sea Aquarium in Sentosa! If you appreciate Sea Creatures you must visit this tourist attraction. Staff's are very friendly and nice. A bit crowded especially when it hits afternoon but it's all manageable.
It's easy to purchase ticket exactly on Sea Aquarium because their customer service are efficient. If you don't want to wait and fall in line they also have a Ticketing Machine that user friendly! But I suggest you order ticket online!
There's a toys and souvenirs shop, they are bit expensive. Taking pictures alone with the aquarium alone are a bit hard because of the people but moments seeing the sea creatures are the most important!Written 9 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Ok. South East Asian dream beach this ain’t. It’s Singapore’s man made answer and it’s not bad at all. Nice sand. Crisp clean water. Amazing to be able to cool off from a hot and humid Singapore. Plenty of space. But git a little crowded. Atmosphere somewhat spoiled by family singing karaoke via speaker system (singing is too strong a word, more like out of tune warbling) for hours on end. Non stop. The stamina! There’s Wi-Fi on the path meandering alongside the beach (not on the beach). Food options limited. Healthy food options non existent. Getting to beach was easy enough on public transport. Leaving when it closes at 5/6 necessitates a long long queue for the free shuttle bus (probably about 20 mins delay).Written 2 August 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
The beach is clean and peaceful with lifeguards looking over so you feel safe.
It is a very nice and relaxing place to hang out and gather with friends and family.
There are sufficient toilets and bathing facilities and you go there to swim, sun bath, picnic or play volley ball.
The sand is soft and nice but it would be good to bring along a picnic mat.
There are some restaurants along the beach for you to dine or pubs for drinks.
The sunset here is something you wouldn’t want to miss so plan your day accordingly.Written 2 August 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It is probably the best beach ever. The view is wonderful with coconut trees and white sand. The ambience is calm.Written 21 October 2022
- It is easily accessible by walking across a small narrow bridge from the beaches. The ambience is calm and clean. The view is stunning!Written 22 October 2022
- Wednesday 23rd October we were walking along the waterside at Maritime and we visited this historic Harbour.
It is also called the Keppel Channel, is a stretch of water in Singapore between the mainland and the southern islands of Pulau Brani and Sentosa. It is the only entry point to the city by sea.
A number of countries have contributed to the history of Keppel Harbour, including the Chinese, Indonesians, British and Japanese.
This Harbour is steeped in history it has been a thriving maratime Gateway since the 19th century.
It was originally called New Harbour, it was renamed Keppel Harbour in 1900 in honour of Admiral Henry Keppel, who served as Admiral of the Fleet.
During the Second World War the allied troops passed through the Harbour to strengthen Singapore and Malaya's defences. It was also an escape route for thousands of soldiers and civilians before Singapore fell on the 15th February 1942.
It was also here that the Allies carried out Operation Jaywick, successfully destroying 7 Japanese ships stationed here in September 1943.Written 22 December 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Sentosa Island
- These experiences are best for nature & parks in Sentosa Island:
- Singapore Zoo with Transfer
- Go City: Singapore Explorer Pass - Choose 2 to 7 Attractions
- Discover Singapore in 4 Nights 5 Days on a Private Tour
- Adventure Cove Waterpark + 1 Way Transfer
- Singapore Southern Islands Yacht Guided Tour
- These are the best places for couples seeking nature & parks in Sentosa Island:See more nature & parks for couples in Sentosa Island on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for budget-friendly nature & parks in Sentosa Island:See more budget-friendly nature & parks in Sentosa Island on Tripadvisor
- These are the most romantic places for nature & parks in Sentosa Island:See more romantic nature & parks in Sentosa Island on Tripadvisor