- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
13 places sorted by traveller favourites
Bars & Clubs • Dance Clubs & Discos
What travellers are saying
- I've been a few times and loved atmosphere, the cocktails and general friendly service attitude. Have to say the other times I've been were just walk-ins, where we put our name on the list and they let us know if any tables become available, and we had a great time every time we have been. So this time I made a booking to go with a few friends.
There's a minimum spending limit of $68++, and a time limit of 2hrs. Everything was great till about half hour to the end of our time limit, where she came to tell us 2hrs is up in half hour, and we need to go, we asked if we could stay a little longer (they allow for the requests when they send you a link to confirm your table), seeing that there were 3 tables empty (supposedly reserved but never taken throughout our whole time there). She came with the bill less than 10mins later, told us that though we didn't hit our limit within the time frame, they weren't going to charge us for it (the tone was as though we were being inconvenient and she was magnanimous to let it go "this time"). Maybe it was just the tone that didn't sit right, it definitely wasn't in line with the friendly atmosphere they usually have. Later it felt like we were being pushed out when she turned up with the bill 5 mins later.
I have had the time limit set on a couple of times I've been, but was never spoken to in the manner we experienced. While I understand the reasons they have these limits in place, I didn't appreciate on how we were spoken to. Hoping this is a one off experience which is why the 4 * rating, I'd be sad if the they have changed their service direction.Written 31 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We had truffle fries and some wine. Food is average but drinks are affordable. There are 1-for-1 offer the time we went.Written 24 February 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Love this place. Only good place on Orchard towers, non hostess pub. Good place to hangout with your friends. Love the live band and music performance. Loud and music makes you dance. Affordable drinks and good place to hangout.Written 3 August 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It started off great. Drinks were superbly mixed. The tapas was wonderful. The ambience was also to our liking. Only downfall was halfway throughout enjoying my drinks with my mates, the staff kept pastering us for more drinks despite having a glass that isn't empty. We were chatting and taking our time drinking and a particular staff called "Fefe" if I could remember correctly was constantly pushing us to get more drinks. She seemed, desperate. Was wondering if this place has time limits for us to sit and dine there. Overall, I would come back if they aren't desperate.Written 19 December 2020
- The drinks here are really cheap, which is definitely a plus for me and my friends! The ambience is great and there are really cool wall murals in the club that make a great spot for a photo. I have been visiting D'Underground for the past few weeks, would definitely recommend it to everyone who loves clubbing but doesn't wish to spend too much.Written 31 October 2018
- I'm gonna to pen this down as a cultural experience. Not sure if I will go there again, but they open fill very late or very early 4am 5am. Non stop Bollywood music. Non stop ladies dancing and entertaining a tipping crowd. Lots of dancing anywhere is open spaces. Just pure enjoyment for anyone. Drinks are pricey but at that time of night in air-conditioned venue with entertainment you can watch or dance to, it's worth the spend. By the end of night or morning you probably going to have a favorite danced, your favorite songs and your favorite dance moves. Worth a visit even to experience another cultures entertainment.Written 6 November 2016
- The food was good, enjoyed the selection...free flow. The drinks and snacks were tasty. Sound system, mike all were good too.Written 5 September 2019
- food was very good and good variety of choice. Prices were good and it is very close to the Orchard Hotel were we were staying. Service was good and staff friendly.Written 7 June 2015
- After many visit to Singapore, yesterday i went to nightlife. I looks likes every place in the world but at higher prices.
They even didn t get back the change.Written 17 February 2016
- The most expensive ever ktv i ever been! We opened 2 bottles of liquor to cover 6 persons and 3 hours. However we did not manage to finish the 2 bottles in 3 hours and request for an extension. We were told to pay $65/hr for the extension! On top of the $500+ spending which we already incurred! Other ktvs will have just allow us to stay on... Most importantly they were not even full with many empty rooms around!
And their user interface is so unfriendly to use. You need to download an app into your mobile phone. Which ask for permission to access all your contacts etc... So difficult to locate a singer or song...
Don't waste your time. There are other better ktvs around.Written 2 January 2020