What travellers are saying
- Consistently, Isetan Scott’s carries the best meats, especially from Japan and best farms from US (Snake River Farm). Vegetables are also of top quality. No wasted calories.Written 7 February 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great service, managed to do a rush job for three piece suit within the week. Very professional and accommodating, especially with doing alterations on top of a new suit.
Dinesh was greatly knowledgeable and experienced, and the tailor cut the suit finely to a t. Great custom work!Written 30 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Kallang Wave mall is really a good place to chill and relax. There are a lot of activities to do around here, ranging from sports such as Beach volleyball and Rock climbing, to having a good meal over at places such as Astons, Popeyes and many more options around the area. For sports lovers, this mall has a wide range of sports brands and you can be sure that you will be able to get your sports items or equipment around this area. For non-sporty ones, you can also head over to reputable brands such as H&M, Uniqlo or Daiso to indulge in some retail therapy!
For those who just prefer to chill, there are cafes such as Starbucks, or you can just get a drink at the convenience stall and head out to the outside to side by the river and chill!
At times, if you are lucky and you happen to be around the area during some weekends, there might be concerts held, and you might be in for a good music therapy!
Overall, good place for family, friends and individuals!Written 25 March 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great selection of food in the Tangs food court. Loved the chicken rice and sprouts and rice cakes too. All clean, tasty and inexpensive.Written 9 June 2022
- Thanks Rachel for the beautiful sparkly ring and attention to detail. I’m so in love with my micro pave band. Lovely service! CherylWritten 28 September 2023
- My thanks and appreciation to Rochelle (contact ctr/online sales), Armida n Erm (sales) for their efficient and prompt service rendered in helping me see through the return of the above frying pan with defect!
cynthiaWritten 26 March 2019
- This departmental store has been around for many years and they sell mainly medium to high quality products from mainland China.
The interior is well maintained and we enjoyed our shopping here.
The shopkeepers were very friendly and helpful.Written 26 November 2017
- Like any departmental stores in Singapore, they have many brands to choose from. Total 6 levels if I'm not mistaken, 2 levels for women's, 1 level for men's, 1 level for housewares, linens, 1 level for kids, 1 for perfumes and makeups.Written 28 January 2020
- What amazes me is that the Uniqlo retail stores pretty well carries the same line and style of clothes throughout their stores around the globe. I thought that since the company was located in a more tropical climate that they would not carry the same winter styles . Well, I was wrong, Uniqlo has the same winter styles as that offered in North America. One of my favorite stores worldwide!Written 16 April 2020
- It was an overwhelming experience to shop for the first time at Donki. Spending my remaining $100 is a challenge but with the help of the staff/cashier (forgot to get her name) but she managed to help me with my expenses and avail the tax return promotion as a tourist.Written 9 November 2023
On Wednesday I was there to spent a thousand dollar but was rather disappointed. I've call check before going diwn make sure they have the item I want. Upon reaching there, no staff was there to attend to my request when one came along was not sure of the product. He then sent me to paragon metro.
In fact this is a second time I come across blur/ignorant service. I wanted to buy 3 queen size bedsheet no one will help unless is their brand, promotor no staff.
When metro took over the robinson space they work so hard to draw customer, you can feel their ambitious, they were doing a good job. But now after awhile I think they have woren out.
Well you might said difficult to employ staff but has the HR dept consider older experience worker to guide the younger staff? I knew of someone wanted a job very experience, very flexible never request for high salary work with passion went for interview didn't get the simple job maybe because she's a senior with no degree. They offer her a reception job with very low salary similar to hawker cleaner.
The HR is some time to be blame, only select young employees, degree holder but they don't stay in the job and you train them after awhile they leave. If only metro has experience, patient, good PR staff like when they first started in centre point, they will loose customers.Written 4 May 2017
- Lovely experience. Kids played in play area!i shopped and then had coffee. Perfect.
Hidden in the Grandstand at Bukit Timah. Take the lift opposite boost juice bar up to level 3.Written 10 September 2015
- This is a branch of Takashimaya from Japan. They sell a variety of signature brands of Japanese products. The supermarket at the basement offers a nice variety of Japanese cooking ingredients.Written 25 October 2019
- Compare to price in Geneva, Switzerland. Watch price at this place is much more expensive. But in generally, it has a luxurious design and setup.Written 5 September 2019