- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 109
What travellers are saying
- This is normally a nice airport for a layover. Sadly with the pandemic, things have changed. Very quiet with limited eateries open. The same applies to shopping. I miss the buzz. Very few people around and lifeless. On the plus, well signposted, easy to navigate and staff are friendly. There are loads of seats which are comfortable too and charging sockets. Generally clean but carpets do need a hoover in some areas. If you have a long transit like I did, there is a transit hotel or depending on where you have come from and vaccination status, I was able to freely walk around. You can commute between terminals (1 and 3 are the most active). If you have come from a high risk country, then you will go to a 'holding area' and cannot leave that area till you depart. Rules change all the time with the pandemic so check. Toilets were surprisingly clean or I was lucky! Things that are opened, close early or only open when there are flights. Choice is also limited.Written 17 January 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Bought 3 heels and 2 bags.
As I can’t choose on which to choose , Mae decided to help me out for a simple design . As well telling me that I could actually get 2 free ticket administration for the jewel activities. I would like to appreciate and thank Mae for helping me out on what I need to choose also shes sooo friendly and polite. On TOP of it , I would like to congrats Mae for allowing me to gave you an outstanding milestone .
firstname.lastname@example.orgWritten 21 August 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- As we were wandering aroind the complex we came across this stunning establishment. It oozes back 150 years bit with a contemporary feel. The atmosphere is one of elegance and you definstley need the book that accompanies the menu of hundereds of different teas.. I had to have the London to Singapore... and it was sublime along with a couple of nibbles to boot.. a must place to visit for a bit of sophistication and eleganceWritten 22 October 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Too many choices of tea to choose from at this great tea shop at Changi airport. They have my favourite French earl grey but a lot of other favourites also. A handy way to use those Singapore dollars up before you board your flight. Make sure you get some macarons also they are delish. Yes this brand is on the expensive side but if you love your tea then put cost aside and enjoy!!
Written 27 May 2019
- Very well packed and no problem bringing into Australia. Not fair to increase price at this location because of the Chinese New Year season. First sales girl started talking to me in Mandarin and when I told her I don't speak Mandarin, her colleague then converse with me in English. My advice is not all Chinese looking customers speak Mandarin and being at the airport terminal might be good idea to converse in English although I understand that they are targeting tourists from China.Written 13 January 2017
- RISIS is a well-established Singaporean brand which offers uniquely fashioned, orchid-inspired jewellery and sculptures. RISIS’ bestsellers include its’ 24K gold orchid slider necklaces and brooches made of real orchid flowers – which make perfect uniquely Singapore souvenirs. (Singapore’s national flower is an orchid). One can either drop by their various outlets or check out their website to view their selection of products. It's hard to be disappointed with RISIS products. - they even provide product guarantee.Written 2 March 2017
- It was great to see a Uniqlo store at the airport and we discovered all purchases are tax free! The store is a basics and essentials store though but very well stocked. It's good for last minute purchases before you go on the plane.Written 7 May 2018
- Visited this DFS Wines & Spirits store again during our most recent stop-over in Changi's Terminal 3. The store stocks an impressive range of duty-free alcohol and tobacco products and displays them well in appealing and well organised displays throughout the well-appointed and spacious store.
The store is well staffed and the staff members are keen to provide advice and assistance. Well worth a visit if you happen to be transiting through Terminal 3.
If making a purchase, ensure that you have your passport and boarding pass with you when you go to the checkout.Written 19 August 2017
- We had a very lengthy stopover in transit, at Changi Airport on our way home from Europe. During that time, we took the opportunity to do some shopping in Terminal 3. The Pandora shop was one of the many stores which we visited.
This shop is relatively small in area compared to many of its neighbours but is stocks a good range of Pandora bracelets, charms and other jewellery. We found the shop assistants to be pleasant, helpful and polite.
Despite the fact that the prices charged for their merchandise are supposedly “duty-free”, they appeared to be on a par with prices we had seen charged in a number of other Pandora outlets.
After a short visit to the store, we walked away happy with our purchases and our shopping experience in this store.Written 12 January 2016
- This nice outlet is located just opposite the information centre near the lmmigation departure counter.
lt has a very big variety of bags and shoes and bags for ladies to choose from.Written 14 September 2017
- Linda( staff at chinatown outlet Adidas provided excellent service to me by being very helpful to my queries and even offered to lend me her existing jacket for me to try on size ( her jacket was from another outlet ). Very friendly and service oriented .
Deon at adidas chinatown also offered me advice on size of shoes that i should buy for myself and very helpful staff tooWritten 16 November 2017
- went here last night, staff are friendly and helpful. overall good experience with it. Recommend and superb.Written 24 December 2020
- What a amazing range of Chocolate.
Located after customs inside terminal 1.
Cocoa & Co have just about every brand and flavor of chocolate.
Cocoa & Co also carry's a range of other lollies like Chupa Chups.
Great gift ideas as you can often get your favorites in a collectors packaging only available thru them.Written 17 April 2018
- We were fortunate to have tour guide Joyce escort us to some of Singapore's amazing sights. Joyce was polite, helpful and informative. So much so, we will be returning fora longer stay in this amazing city. The tours are 2 hrs and free from Changi and return.
Our guide Joyce was wonderful and informative.
I recommend this free tour if you have a long layover at Changi.Written 4 April 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Singapore
- These places are best for airport shops in Singapore:See more airport shops in Singapore on Tripadvisor