- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Amusement & Theme Parks • Sports Complexes
Central Area/City Area
What travellers are saying
- Great service, good food, not too noisy. Like the friendly n homely feeling when dinning. Good for family dinner.Written 11 March 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Must do if you need a quick rush of adrenaline. The first drop is awesome! Completely worth the money!Written 3 December 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I would always pass by this place and I still don't dare to try. Usually the opening will around the evening till night. And if you want to challenge, you can challenge both of the rides. One is like a huge huge swing, whereas the other one will shoot you up sky highWritten 30 April 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- If you’re looking for a place in Singapore to do some lap training, this is it. You’re able to swim in either pool: training or competition; try them both. These are the cleanest pools I’ve ever been in. Easily accessible on the circle and it’s even half-price if you’re over 55. Swimmers Heaven.Written 28 February 2020
- A nice place with good view of Singapore Financial district as well as MBS. Good place for photography. Entrance is also free.Written 22 January 2022
- The young customer service agents at ticket purchasing seemed unhappy.. a simple question posed was met with apathetic reply. Maybe they were tired..Written 8 September 2022
- Near the beach, tons of ramps, pits, and other things to jump and slide on. My kids played for hours while my wife and I rollerblades along east side park and sat on the beach.Written 5 April 2019
- This climbing gym specialises in only bouldering. There is a great variety of routes, with problems of varying difficulties to cater to different levels of climbers.
Their walls vary in heights so some routes are longer than others. I also liked that there was a ladder to climb down from for some of the walls.
Gym is clean and spacious with high ceilings. I find that this gym is usually less crowded as compared to Climb Central. Staff are friendly and helpful! Climbers here are friendly and helpful, especially when it comes to helping each other figure out solving problems :)Written 15 January 2020
- I believe there is not many skating rinks in hot and humid Singapore; less than a hangful in fact. This is one that is the newest and only one in the western part of Singapore. Skating equipments can be rented here.Written 27 December 2016
- Enter using EZ Link card and 40 cents for lockers,there is kids pool and medium pool for non so serious swimmers having fun and then another one for swimmers doing serious laps and training .Changing rooms availableWritten 12 April 2018
- I went here as a guest with a friend who was a member. While I was here a real live Polo game was being played! I never saw this is real life before. It was impressive and an experience I can now add to the mental rolodex. I didn't understand the rules or the clock but I still enjoyed it. In all my time in Singapore this was the first place I visited where it was exclusively European. I stood out like a speck of pepper in a world of salt! I could tell there were lots of people trying to figure out who I was and what I was doing here. It was quite entertaining. We ordered our bottles of Moet and put our pinky's up. "Sip-sip-aahhh"! This place is nestled away in a residential neighborhood that does not really look like the Singapore I spent so much time in but it was well kept and preserved nicely. There are showers and lockers in the bathrooms as well as a pool and stable on site. All of the servers were local which was a little disturbing but they were really nice and engaging. It was a beautiful day to be outside on the deck watching the game. I'd like to go back...one day.
Not so humbly submitted,
Michael C.Written 11 April 2018
- We had to kill sometime before checking into air bnb. Found this pool near the airport. In the daytime, there was virtually no one there. It was quiet and peacefull. I think the cost was one dollar. There were some lounge chairs. Two olympic size pools and one large kids pool. This isn’t a water park. If you want to relax and get some sun, i highly recommend!Written 19 June 2018
- Facilities are well maintained and there are adequate lifeguards to ensure safety. Great swimming experience!Written 16 February 2019
- Recently discovered about this platform that allows me to find futsal games to play so easily. Being working adults, I find it hard to gather my friends together for a game. However, with this platform, I am able to play a game whenever I want and have since became a frequent user. People I meet during the games are friendly. Great place to have a kickabout with players of my skill level. So much fun!! I have also heard they have a host program in place, whereby a player which is trained in hosting is assigned to be the host, they are in charge of welcoming the players and ensuring the game flows smoothly. They feature games all around Singapore as well! Highly recommended!Written 5 February 2018
- Safra swimming pool is located in Safra Tampines. The nearest train station is Tampines West (Downtown - Blue Line). From the train station, it is just about 5 minutes’ walk to Safra.
Always like coming here for a swim on Sunday morning as it is not crowded. It is free entry as long as you are a Safra member. For public access, the weekend entry fee is SGD 3.30 for adults and SGD 1.15 for children.
There is a children pool and adult pool and what I like about this place is that they have quite a lot of tanning chairs around.
The toilets are also quite clean and well maintain. There are body foams provided in each shower cubicle. In the swimming pool area, there are also coin lockers for you to store your bags and also a vending machine for you to purchase drinks.
Highly recommended if you do not like crowded pools.Written 29 April 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Singapore
- These are the best places for kid-friendly sports complexes in Singapore:See more sports complexes for children in Singapore on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for adventurous sports complexes in Singapore:See more adventurous sports complexes in Singapore on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for adrenaline seekers looking for sports complexes in Singapore:See more sports complexes for adrenaline seekers in Singapore on Tripadvisor