- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
27 places sorted by traveller favourites
Game & Entertainment Centres
Admission tickets from SGD 32.87
What travellers are saying
- One of the “highlights” at MBS and Singapore. Foreigners enter free and locals pay an entry fee. You can smell the cigarette smoke just by walking past. Only if you love gambling or actually think you can beat the houseWritten 4 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great service, good food, not too noisy. Like the friendly n homely feeling when dinning. Good for family dinner.Written 11 March 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A nice place with good view of Singapore Financial district as well as MBS. Good place for photography. Entrance is also free.Written 22 January 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We planned a play date for the kiddos with our friwnds and their kid. The kids had a lot of fun on the slides, the lego area, the ball pit and so on. We also had lunch at the cafe. Perfect food for kiddos, cheesy and tasty. However they have limited veg options. It isnt the best or biggest indoor playground in Singapore but is pretty good and is relatively inexpensive.Written 11 April 2019
- The location is near to Tanjong Pagar MRT station.
The indoor playground features clean and wide space environment with endless toys for the kids to explore, climb and have fun.
The place is not too crowded so even the early crawlers will still have a safe environment to explore.
There is a nail spa and abundant of cafes and restaurants for parents to hang out.
The price for 6x visit pass valid 1 year is <$10 per entrance. That's quite a bargain.Written 8 May 2017
- It was a first time for some of us and the staff at "Azkaban" were really helpful. Thanks for the experience. We'll be back 😊Written 16 August 2022
- Hamdan was incredible and made the whole experience worth every penny spent. A former commercial pilot with a ton of experience and a wealth of knowledge. Recommending this to anyone who is in Singapore.Written 7 June 2022
- Complete fun and new experience for the kiddos and they enjoyed the VR experience very much! We will definitely be back!Written 18 December 2020
- During our family staycation day, we visited Pororo Park and it was super enjoyable, my son loves it, especially the indoor playground, having a cast on, it still did not stop him from climbing and conquering the obstacle course. Just look at how happy he is, really a great place to visit as it is child friendly and best part of all, we managed to have a picture with Pororo himself!Written 13 March 2021
- Enjoyed the workshop experience customising our own music box. Wide range of music box tunes and quality accessories to choose from, some of them hand-made by the Okdodoo team! The team also supported by helping with their expertise along the process. Prices vary depending on the accessories that you pick.
Recommend the experience, whether on your own or with a friend. We had a good afternoon, and a beautiful musical box to call our own!Written 3 September 2021
- Went here last Saturday with a group. Far exceeded our expectations. We were looked after by Tess who was amazing, frequently bringing over drinks (as we had the free flow option) and very attentive/helpful. We booked 4hrs, ended up actually staying for 5hrs (paid an extra 1hr) because it was that much fun. Played a few courses on the SIM first, then did the driving range. the Club options they have in the shop are good, however we took our owns clubs. SIM is very accurate, takes some getting used to on the short game as you don't have the visual like on a course.
We are already booking again to go back a few times over the next 2 months.
Highly recommend for anyone who want to enjoy golf whilst being able to easily socialise and have fun whilst playing different courses around the world.Written 15 April 2021
- If you have
1) not tried VR before,
2) some friends (not more than 4 others) whom also have not,
3) $59 each and 30 mins to spend,
then give zero latency a try.
its 30 mins for 2 games of your collective choice. we chose to face zombies twice in zombie survival.
It was a fun 1st time experience! the game was easy to get into but challenging enough. not too long until its tiring.
the game master was friendly and casual.
the downside was probably the price. if its cheaper, I will definitely return to try other games without hesitation.Written 4 July 2020
- Went twice this year. Noticed the morning crowd for the earliest slot had significantly lesser people.
You will need to buy their socks.
Here's some tips (tried and tested) for faster entry - buy tickets online, do your wavier form online, go about 1/2h earlier to Q, wear socks outside, once go in, someone to Q at the entrance while another go to the locker to put stuff.
Bring along your shoes downstairs if you want to do rock climbing and skating. There are racks to put your shoes.
Generally people take turns to play and the wait for each station was not too long. Thought 2h was too short but actually it is just enough to play most games in the park and the kids were also exhausted after 2h. There is no water dispenser so you would need to bring lots for water (esp. For the kids!)
Overall, a fun place but too expensive to go frequently.Written 18 June 2022
- Fun place for children. Enough space for adults who are with the children. Nice function room available for party.Written 19 May 2019
- Impressive range of craft kits for literally all ages. Picked out kits for the entire friends and family.Written 28 October 2021