- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Types of Attractions
Nature & Parks
Nature & Parks
What travellers are saying
- Due to COVID-19, we are unable to travel hence here we are exploring our own country. We took a walk from Dairy farm nature park to reach there and eventually end the walk at Rail mall. (Cut through the Fuyong estate)
Best timing to go will be in the morning. Not v crowded and not so hot. 😊Written 22 December 2020
- This park is formerly known as Pasir Panjang Ridge and it was renamed Kent Ridge Park in 1954 to commemorate the visit of the Duchess of Kent and her son, the Duke of Kent, in 1952 to inspect the military facilities there. There is a marker at junction of South Buona Vista Road and Kent Ridge Road “The Gap” commemorating the naming of Kent Ridge Park.
Although this is a repeat visit, there are still so many different trails to discover. After exiting Kent Ridge MRT station, I walked along Science Park Drive and turned right at the brown sign indicating the direction to the park after the DSO building.
With this entrance, I soon reached the Kent Ridge Pond and Dragonfly Pond. I also enjoyed reading the informations on the Kent Ridge Heritage Trail boards.
On this visit, I exited at Springwood Height. Just before this exit is a children's playground at the Vista Park Open Space with numerous Cannon Ball Trees here.Written 18 December 2020
- This Park Connector continues from Alexandra Canal Linear Park all the way to Promenade Robertson Quay along the Singapore River. It is only 1.7 km long. This urban Park Connector passes by various condominiums, giving users stunning views of the surrounding high-rise buildings. Two nearby roads are Prince Philip Ave and Prince Charles Cresent. The water from this canal drains into the Marina Reservoir.
At the Zion Road end of the Park Connector are two popular places for refreshment stops, the Zion Riverside Food Centre and the Great World City.Written 5 October 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Singapore
- These places are best for national parks in Singapore:See more national parks in Singapore on Tripadvisor